Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Search re-directs in Firefox and IE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 photomagic247

photomagic247

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:12 PM

Posted 23 March 2011 - 10:55 PM

Hello,
I am new posting here (so please me gentle!) but I have been reading for days trying to fix this insane search redirect problem. I am pulling my hair out over this. I was infected a few weeks ago with the "XP Total Security 2011" and finally got that cleaned . . BUT . . I now have all my searches (Google, Yahoo, Bing) redirected to other sights when I click on the links. I have tried both Firefox (which I normally use) and IE and it happens in both browsers.
I have run all of these in Safe Mode:
1-Malwarebytes . . found nothing
2-TDSSKILLER . . . nothing
3-Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool . . nothing
4-Hitman Pro . . nothing
All these among others. Also Spybot Search and Destroy and a full scan by Avira. They both found a few things which were cleaned rescanned, etc.
I guess you get the point . . after spending hours upon hours trying to fix this I am now throwing up the white flag! I need a really kind tech god to come to my rescue. Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 photomagic247

photomagic247
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2011 - 02:27 PM

I see others with the same problem posting TODAY and getting assistance. Its been two days since I posted this. Did I anger the tech Gods? :o
I know it states not to do anything unless instructed to do so . . . . so back to waiting patiently for me . . .

#3 coles1mom

coles1mom

• Members
  • 212 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 PM

Posted 25 March 2011 - 04:23 PM

Hi photomagic247,

I think you just fell through the cracks. Can you run malwarebytes in normal mode? It works better than when in safe mode.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,166 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:30 PM

Before you rerun MBAM ( malwarebytes ) Please run RKILL. also post this new MBAM log.
It may also help to see an old MBAm log that shows what was found as that can ID other issues.
Was MBAM originally installed in safe or normal mode?

The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.

RKill....

Download and Run RKill
  • Please download RKill by Grinler from one of the 4 links below and save it to your desktop.

Link 1
    Link 2
    Link 3
    Link 4

• Before we begin, you should disable your anti-malware softwares you have installed so they do not interfere RKill running as some anti-malware softwares detect RKill as malicious. Please refer to this page if you are not sure how.
  • Double-click on Rkill on your desktop to run it. (If you are using Windows Vista, please right-click on it and select Run As Administrator)
  • A black screen will appear and then disappear. Please do not worry, that is normal. This means that the tool has been successfully executed.
  • If nothing happens or if the tool does not run, please let me know in your next reply

Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again. Or if rebooting is required run it again.

If you continue having problems running rkill.com, you can download iExplore.exe or eXplorer.exe, which are renamed copies of rkill.com, and try them instead.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 photomagic247

photomagic247
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2011 - 03:01 AM

THANK YOU for helping me.
I appreciate it.

The Rkill found NOTHING.
MBAM found NOTHING.
I opened up the log files for MBAM and found that all the scans were run in SAFE mode so I think I installed in safe mode as well, sorry I really can't remember for sure.
Including today I have scanned with MBAM 7 times.The first scan shows as being run on 03/16. That scan found Pup.whitesmoke? The log file is very long. It found 591 infected files! I will copy and paste for you.
I then scanned again (03/16) and it found 6 infected files. I will also copy and paste that log file.
Another scan on 03/17 found 6 infected files. Pasting that log file as well.
The next four scans (over a course of a week) found nothing. I will paste log file from the scan I just completed today.
I hope I got all the info you needed! And again thank you so much for helping me.

----------
Oldest log file first: #1 scan 03/16/2011

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6078

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 (Safe Mode)
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

3/16/2011 9:43:46 PM
mbam-log-2011-03-16 (21-43-46).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|K:\|)
Objects scanned: 528757
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 47 minute(s), 20 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 3
Memory Modules Infected: 1
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 2
Registry Data Items Infected: 2
Folders Infected: 64
Files Infected: 591

Memory Processes Infected:
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\Jqi.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> 1180 -> Unloaded process successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\Jqh.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> 992 -> Unloaded process successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\Jqg.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> 304 -> Unloaded process successfully.

Memory Modules Infected:
c:\WINDOWS\system32\calcpgds.dll (Trojan.Dropper) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Keys Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\{D1D5AD2A-4B6E-B33A-924F-F6C708F6C5CB} (Spyware.Passwords.XGen) -> Value: {D1D5AD2A-4B6E-B33A-924F-F6C708F6C5CB} -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\A9YA3MI1CF (Trojan.Downloader) -> Value: A9YA3MI1CF -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\modules (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\newtab (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\newtab\images (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.facebook (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.facebook\skin (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.facebook\skin\css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.facebook\skin\images (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.facebook\skin\scripts (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\skin (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\skin\css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\skin\images (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\skin\scripts (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv\skin (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv\skin\css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv\skin\images (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv\skin\scripts (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\skin (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\skin\css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\skin\images (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\skin\scripts (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\data (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\data\dynamicelements (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\data\rss (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\data\search (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\data\weather (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\dtxwizard (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\dtxwizard\skin (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\dtxwizard\skin\icon_library (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\dtxwizard\skin\icon_library\Basics (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\scripts (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\icons (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\options (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\searchbar (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\components (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\networkservice\application data\whitesmoketoolbar (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\btn-widgets-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\btn-widgets.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\btnleft-down-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\btnleft-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\btnright-down-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\btnright-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\btn_slider.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\button-splitter-down-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\button-splitter-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\checkmark.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\chevron.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\collapse.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\comcast.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\btnback-down-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\btnback-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\edit-back.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\expand.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\found.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\gmail.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\highlight.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\manifest.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\toolbar.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\neterror.xhtml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\preferences.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\toolbar.htm (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\toolbar.xul (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\vmncode.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\vmnrsswin.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\about.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\dtxpanel.xul (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\dtxpanelwin.xul (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\dtxprefwin.xul (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\dtxwin.xul (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\emailnotifierproviders.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\external.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\neterror.xhtml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\rsspreview.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\rsswin.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\rsswin.xsl (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\vmncode.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\wmpstreamer.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\modules\datastore.jsm (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\newtab\newtab.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\newtab\images\btn_search.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\newtab\images\bullet.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\newtab\images\field_bg.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\dtx.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\3668 (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.facebook\tb_icon.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.facebook\widget.jsw (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.facebook\widget.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.facebook\widget_version.txt (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.facebook\skin\main.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.facebook\skin\css\dialog.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.facebook\skin\images\bg.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.facebook\skin\images\btn-wide-close-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.facebook\skin\images\btn-wide-close.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.facebook\skin\images\default.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.facebook\skin\images\transparent.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.facebook\skin\images\win-btm-left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.facebook\skin\images\win-btm-mdl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.facebook\skin\images\win-btm-right-resize.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.facebook\skin\images\win-btm-right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.facebook\skin\scripts\defscript.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\tb_icon.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\Thumbs.db (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\widget.jsw (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\widget.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\widget_version.txt (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\css\twitter.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images\btn-login-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images\btn-login.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images\btn-submit.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images\loginbg.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images\refresh-over.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images\refresh.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images\scrollbottom-disable.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images\scrollbottom-down.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images\scrollbottom-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images\scrollbottom.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images\scrolltop-disable.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images\scrolltop-down.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images\scrolltop-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images\scrolltop.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images\tab-off-l.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images\tab-off-r.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images\tab-on-l.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images\tab-on-r.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images\throbber.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images\Thumbs.db (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images\twitter-logo48.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\images\twitter_top.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\js\jquery.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\js\scripts.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\skin\main.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\skin\css\dialog.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\skin\images\bg.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\skin\images\btn-wide-close-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\skin\images\btn-wide-close.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\skin\images\default.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\skin\images\transparent.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\skin\images\win-btm-left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\skin\images\win-btm-mdl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\skin\images\win-btm-right-resize.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\skin\images\win-btm-right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.twitter\skin\scripts\defscript.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv\tb_icon.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv\widget.jsw (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv\widget.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv\widget_version.txt (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv\skin\main.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv\skin\css\dialog.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv\skin\images\bg.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv\skin\images\btn-search.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv\skin\images\btn-wide-close-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv\skin\images\btn-wide-close.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv\skin\images\default.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv\skin\images\Thumbs.db (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv\skin\images\transparent.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv\skin\images\win-btm-left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv\skin\images\win-btm-mdl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv\skin\images\win-btm-right-resize.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv\skin\images\win-btm-right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.webtv\skin\scripts\defscript.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\index.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\tb_icon.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\widget.jsw (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\widget.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\widget_version.txt (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\css\dialog.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\arrow-grey.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\arrows_grey-left.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\arrows_grey-right.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\btn-search-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\btn-search.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\powered-by-youtube.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\scrollb-disable.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\scrollb-down.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\scrollb.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\scrollt-disable.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\scrollt-down.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\scrollt.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\tab-off-l.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\tab-off-r.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\tab-on-l.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\tab-on-r.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\newtab\images\powered_by_yahoo.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\tab-red-left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\tab-red-mdl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\tab-red-right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\tab-white-left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\tab-white-mdl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\tab-white-right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\throbber.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\Thumbs.db (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\vid-bg.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\youtube.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\js\jquery-1.3.2.min.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\js\jquery.autocomplete.min.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\skin\main.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\skin\css\dialog.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\skin\images\bg.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\skin\images\btn-search.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\skin\images\btn-wide-close-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\skin\images\btn-wide-close.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\skin\images\default.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\skin\images\Thumbs.db (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\skin\images\transparent.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\skin\images\win-btm-left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\skin\images\win-btm-mdl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\skin\images\win-btm-right-resize.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\skin\images\win-btm-right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\skin\scripts\defscript.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\data\dynamicelements\vmntoolbar.xsl (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\data\rss\rss.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\data\search\engines.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\data\search\search.xsl (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\data\weather\icons.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\634017460871087500_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\about.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\babylon_logo.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\bing_16x16.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\bing_searchicon_20x22_spaced_hover_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\bing_searchicon_20x22_spaced_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\blank_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\bluelite.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\bluesky.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\btn-search-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\btn-search.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\btn-settings-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\btn-settings.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\btn-widgets-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\btn-widgets.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\btn_settings.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\ca.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\checkmytext_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\checkmytext_png_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\dictionary.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\dictionary_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\dictionary_png_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\divider.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\downloadcom.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\dtxlogo.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\email.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\email_on.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\eteacher_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\facebook.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\feed_icon2_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\feed_icon_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\france_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\games.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\gamesicon_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\games_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphred0.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphred0_5.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphred1.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphred1_5.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphred2.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphred2_5.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphred3.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphred3_5.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphred4.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphred4_5.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphred5.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphredna.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\grey.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\ico-shield.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\images.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\italy_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lichen.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\logo-about.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\logo-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\logo-separator.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\logo.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\mail.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\menuseparatorback.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\modify-save.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\modify.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\modifyhot.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\music.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\namespacetoolbar.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\networkicons_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\news.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\orange.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\pixsy.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\protect-id.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\relatedlinks.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss-collapse.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss-delete.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss-expand.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss-feed.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss-folder-remove.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss-folder-rename.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss-folder.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Not selected for removal.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss-found.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\tab-over-l.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.youtube\images\tab-over-r.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rssback.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rsstopback.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss_feed_icon_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\search-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\search.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\settings.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\shopping.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\siteinfo.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\skin-bluelite.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\skin-bluesky.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\skin-grey.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\skin-lichen.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\skin-orange.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\skin-yellow.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\skin.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\spain_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\technorati.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\throbber.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\toolbarsplitter.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\translate.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\translate_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\translate_png_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\truste_about.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\tvicons_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\tvicon_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\tv_icon3_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\usa_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\vmn.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\vmn.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\web.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\whtsmke_logo_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\whtsmke_logo_png2_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\whtsmke_logo_png3_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\whtsmke_logo_png4_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\whtsmke_logo_png5_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\whtsmke_logo_png_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\wikipedia.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\yahoosearch.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\yellow.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\youtube.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\zoom.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\dtxwizard\skin\icon_library\Basics\folder.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\add.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\aol.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\arrow-dn.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\arrow-right-disabled.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\arrow-right.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\arrow-up.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\bg-btn-divider.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\bg-btn-end.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\bg-btn-mdl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\bg-btn-mdl_ff.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\bg-btn-start.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\bg-btnover-divider.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\bg-btnover-end.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\bg-btnover-mdl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\bg-btnover-mdl_ff.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\bg-btnover-start.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\blank.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\btn-back.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\btn-close-grey.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\btn-close-greyover.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\btn-drag.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\btn-moredetails.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\btn-next-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\btn-next.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\btn-previous-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\btn-previous.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\btn-search-pnlbtm-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\btn-search-pnlbtm.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\bullet-orange.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\gamethumb-on.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\gamethumb2-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\ico-calendar.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\ico-download.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\edit-back-hot.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\ico-news24.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\ico-play.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\ico-tags.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\icon-Add.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\icon-download.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\highlight_blue.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\highlight_cyan.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\highlight_lime.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\highlight_magenta.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\highlight_yellow.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\hotmail.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\ico-check.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\imap.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\lastsearch-thumb-back.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\loadingmid.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\lock.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\logo-separator.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\mailcom.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\menuitem-splitter.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\menuitemback-down-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\menuitemback-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\menuitemleft-down-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\menuitemleft-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\menuitemright-down-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\menuitemright-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\menu_bg-basic.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\menu_separator_bar.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\menu_separator_white.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\modify.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\move.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\movetarget.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\pop.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\reload.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\remove.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\rename.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\resize-box.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\rss.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\rsschannelback.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\RSSLogo.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\rsstabdivider.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\scroll-left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\scroll-right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\search-go.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\search.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\text-ellipsis.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\throbber.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\toolbarsplitter.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\transparent_1px.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\yahoo.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\footer.htm (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\gamecategory.xsl (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\gameData.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\gameList.xsl (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\games.xsl (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\gametype.xsl (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\inithtml.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\popupgames.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\popuphtml.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\popuprss.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\popupwidgets.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\scroll.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\css\panels.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\css\popupabout.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\css\popupgames.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\css\popupRSS.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\css\popupwidgets.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\main.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\css\dialog.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\bg.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\btn-search.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\btn-wide-close-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\btn-wide-close.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\default.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\tab-off-l.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\tab-off-r.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\tab-on-l.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\tab-on-r.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\transparent.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\ttlbar-left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\ttlbar-mdl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\ttlbar-right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\win-btm-left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\win-btm-mdl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\win-btm-right-resize.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\win-btm-right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\win-left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\win-right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\scripts\defscript.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\arrow-dn.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\arrow-sml-drop.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\arrow-sml.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\arrow-up.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\arrowr-bluew5.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\bg-aboutbox.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\bg-btnover.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\bg-pnl520x390.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\icons\cond999.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\icons\icons.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\icons\na-s.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\icons\na-t.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\icons\na.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\icons\weather.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\popupweather.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\popupweather.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\add.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\arrowr-bluew5.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\bg-pnl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\bg-pnl520x350.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\bg-pnl520x350blue-whitebg.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\ico-joystick24.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\box-check.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\box-uncheck.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\btn-close-grey.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\btn-close-greyover.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\btn-delete.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\icon-info.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\icon-play.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\icon-shop.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\menul-bgon.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\menul-bgover.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\panel-botm-noscroll.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\scroll-bg-206.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\scroll-bg.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\scroll-topwin.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\scrollb-disable.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\scrollb-down.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\scrollb-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\scrollb.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\scrollt-disable.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\scrollt-down.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\scrollt-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\scrollt.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\searchbox-pnlbtm.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\star_x_grey.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\star_x_orange.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\truste_about.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\view-detailed-on.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\view-detailed-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\view-thumb-on.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\view-thumb-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\widgets-square-16px.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\widgets-square-24px.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\widgets.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\managerpanel.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\volumeslider.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\css\manager.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\css\slider.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\bg-pnl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\btn-close-grey.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\btn-close-greyover.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\collapsed_button.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\expanded_button.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\ico-playstation-down.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\ico-playstation-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\ico-playstation.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\ico-radio.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\music-note.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-btn-pause-on.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-btn-pause.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-btn-play-on.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-btn-play.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-eq-bg.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-eq-buffer.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-eq-busy.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-eq-off.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-eq-on.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-eq-warning.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-options-design-on.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-options-design.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-options-on.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-options.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-volume-0.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-volume-1.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-volume-2.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-volume-3.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-volume-mute.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\scrollbar-handle.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\scrollbar-track.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\slider.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\slideron.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\track.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_02.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_03.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_04.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_06.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_07.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_08.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_09.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_10.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_11.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_12.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_13.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_14.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_15.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_16.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_18.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_19.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_20.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_21.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\btn-close-grey.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\btn-close-greyover.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\close-hot.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\close-normal.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\loadingmid.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\proxy.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\template.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\template.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\templateff.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\throbber.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\options\options-main.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\options\options-search.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\options\options-weather.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\options\options-widgets.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\searchbar\searchbar-background-left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\searchbar\searchbar-background-middle.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\searchbar\searchbar-background-right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\components\windowmediator.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\networkservice\application data\whitesmoketoolbar\exeArgs.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\networkservice\application data\whitesmoketoolbar\guid.dat (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\networkservice\application data\whitesmoketoolbar\setupCfg.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss-reload.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\bg-pnl520x350blue.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\ico-hotandhumid.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\options-weather.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\over-blue.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\over-orange.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\powered-by-weatherbug.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\btn-search-pnlbtm-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\btn-search-pnlbtm.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\btnarrow-next-off.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\btnarrow-next.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\btnarrow-previous-off.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\btnarrow-previous.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\ico-check.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\ico-hotandhumid-s.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss-subscribe.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\powered-by-weatherbug2.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\radio-checked.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\radio-unchecked.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\searchbox-pnlbtm.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\program files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\weather-contour.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\default user\start menu\Programs\Startup\usliy.exe (Spyware.Passwords.XGen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\compaq_administrator\application data\Akgiil\elyt.exe (Spyware.Passwords.XGen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\administrator\start menu\Programs\Startup\pyec.exe (Spyware.Passwords.XGen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\localservice\local settings\temporary internet files\Content.IE5\W2AED4GH\load[1].php (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\system32\certstore.dat (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\system32\6to4v32.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\Jqh.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Tasks\{bbaeaeaf-1275-40e2-bd6c-bc8f88bd114a}.job (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Tasks\{22116563-108c-42c0-a7ce-60161b75e508}.job (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\Jqg.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\Jqi.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\networkservice\local settings\temporary internet files\Content.IE5\57F3VDHE\about[1].exe (Trojan.Dropper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\system32\calcpgds.dll (Trojan.Dropper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\WINDOWS\Tasks\{62c40aa6-4406-467a-a5a5-dfdf1b559b7a}.job (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\system volume information\_restore{106cf321-99a3-4e3a-9103-1bd027606a99}\RP1363\A0094328.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
-------------------
-------------------
Next log file #2 scan 03/16/2011

www.malwarebytes.org

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

3/16/2011 11:17:15 PM
mbam-log-2011-03-16 (23-17-15).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 210002
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 13 minute(s), 41 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 4
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 1
Files Infected: 6

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{52794457-af6c-4c50-9def-f2e24f4c8889} (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Not selected for removal.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{52794457-AF6C-4C50-9DEF-F2E24F4C8889} (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Not selected for removal.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{52794457-AF6C-4C50-9DEF-F2E24F4C8889} (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Not selected for removal.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\whitesmoketoolbar (PUP.Whitesmoke) -> Not selected for removal.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\{52794457-AF6C-4C50-9DEF-F2E24F4C8889} (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Value: {52794457-AF6C-4C50-9DEF-F2E24F4C8889} -> Not selected for removal.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\{52794457-af6c-4c50-9def-f2e24f4c8889} (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Value: {52794457-af6c-4c50-9def-f2e24f4c8889} -> Not selected for removal.

Folders Infected:
c:\documents and settings\localservice\application data\whitesmoketoolbar (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Not selected for removal.

Files Infected:
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\1856 (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Not selected for removal.
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\3712 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\localservice\application data\whitesmoketoolbar\dtx.ini (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Not selected for removal.
c:\documents and settings\localservice\application data\whitesmoketoolbar\exeArgs.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Not selected for removal.
c:\documents and settings\localservice\application data\whitesmoketoolbar\guid.dat (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Not selected for removal.
c:\documents and settings\localservice\application data\whitesmoketoolbar\setupCfg.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Not selected for removal.
------------------
------------------
Next log file #3 03/17/2011

www.malwarebytes.org

3/17/2011 3:10:01 PM
mbam-log-2011-03-17 (15-10-01).txt

Objects scanned: 197491
Time elapsed: 23 minute(s), 54 second(s)

Registry Keys Infected: 5
Registry Data Items Infected: 3
Folders Infected: 1
Files Infected: 6

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{52794457-af6c-4c50-9def-f2e24f4c8889} (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{52794457-AF6C-4C50-9DEF-F2E24F4C8889} (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{52794457-AF6C-4C50-9DEF-F2E24F4C8889} (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{52794457-AF6C-4C50-9DEF-F2E24F4C8889} (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\whitesmoketoolbar (PUP.Whitesmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\{52794457-AF6C-4C50-9DEF-F2E24F4C8889} (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Value: {52794457-AF6C-4C50-9DEF-F2E24F4C8889} -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\{52794457-af6c-4c50-9def-f2e24f4c8889} (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Value: {52794457-af6c-4c50-9def-f2e24f4c8889} -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\UpdatesDisableNotify (PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
c:\documents and settings\localservice\application data\whitesmoketoolbar (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
c:\WINDOWS\Temp\1856 (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\networkservice\local settings\application data\rxh.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\localservice\application data\whitesmoketoolbar\dtx.ini (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\localservice\application data\whitesmoketoolbar\exeArgs.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\localservice\application data\whitesmoketoolbar\guid.dat (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\localservice\application data\whitesmoketoolbar\setupCfg.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
--------------------
-------------------
Next log file #4 03/17/2011

www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6090

3/17/2011 3:38:45 PM
mbam-log-2011-03-17 (15-38-45).txt

Objects scanned: 197809
Time elapsed: 15 minute(s), 32 second(s)

Registry Values Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
---------------------
---------------------
Next log files #4 03/17/2011

www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6090

3/17/2011 3:38:45 PM
mbam-log-2011-03-17 (15-38-45).txt

Objects scanned: 197809
Time elapsed: 15 minute(s), 32 second(s)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
-------------------
------------------
Log files #5 (03/22)and #6 (03/23) are the same as todays log file #7 03/27/2011

www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6146

3/27/2011 3:22:43 AM
mbam-log-2011-03-27 (03-22-43).txt

Objects scanned: 198883
Time elapsed: 16 minute(s), 15 second(s)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Ok, hope I got that right! Maybe overkill but I didn't want to take a chance and leave something out. Thanks again!

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,166 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:51 PM

The WhiteSmoke web site indicates it makes English grammar correction software, translation software, and other specialized English writing tools. However, many users have reported they did not know how WhiteSmoke was downloaded or installed. From our investigation and dealings with this software we are also finding many cases of it with a TDSS rootkit infection. So depending on the severity of system infection will determine how the disinfection process goes.

The web site says the software can be removed through Add/Remove Programs or Programs and Features if using Vista/Windows 7 so check there first, highlight anything with the name "Whitesmoke", select Remove and restart the computer normally. This appears to work in most cases with the Whitesmoke Toolbar but not with the Translator.

We should do this...
Please download the TDSS Rootkit Removing Tool (TDSSKiller.exe) and save it to your Desktop. <-Important!!!
Be sure to download TDSSKiller.exe (v2.4.0.0) from Kaspersky's website and not TDSSKiller.zip which appears to be an older version 2.3.2.2 of the tool.
  • Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe to run the tool for known TDSS variants.
    Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
  • If TDSSKiller does not run, try renaming it.
  • To do this, right-click on TDSSKiller.exe, select Rename and give it a random name with the .com file extension (i.e. 123abc.com). If you do not see the file extension, please refer to How to change the file extension.
  • Click the Start Scan button.
  • Do not use the computer during the scan
  • If the scan completes with nothing found, click Close to exit.
  • If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.
  • Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
  • A log file named TDSSKiller_version_date_time_log.txt (i.e. TDSSKiller.2.4.0.0_27.07.2010_09.o7.26_log.txt) will be created and saved to the root directory (usually Local Disk C:).
  • Copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.

Rerun MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this:

Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update tab, select Check for Updates,when done
click Scanner tab,select Quick scan and scan (normal mode).
After scan click Remove Selected, Post new scan log and Reboot into normal mode.

Please ask any needed questions,post logs and Let us know how the PC is running now.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#7 photomagic247

photomagic247
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2011 - 03:21 PM

Ok.
First I found NO items with "White smoke" in the name anywhere in my "Add/Remove" programs, so nothing to uninstall there.
Second, ran TDSSKILLER (V 2.4.21.0) and it found NOTHING.
Third, started MBAM, undated to v 6186 and ran scan. It found NOTHING. Posting log files below.

But I am still getting redirects for all searches in Google, Yahoo, Bing. :(
Again, thanks for your help!

-------------
2011/03/27 15:39:38.0671 2784 TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.4.21.0 Mar 10 2011 12:26:28
2011/03/27 15:39:38.0890 2784 ================================================================================
2011/03/27 15:39:38.0890 2784 SystemInfo:
2011/03/27 15:39:38.0890 2784
2011/03/27 15:39:38.0890 2784 OS Version: 5.1.2600 ServicePack: 3.0
2011/03/27 15:39:38.0890 2784 Product type: Workstation
2011/03/27 15:39:38.0890 2784 ComputerName: COMPAQDESKTOP
2011/03/27 15:39:38.0890 2784 UserName: Compaq_Administrator
2011/03/27 15:39:38.0890 2784 Windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
2011/03/27 15:39:38.0890 2784 System windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
2011/03/27 15:39:38.0890 2784 Processor architecture: Intel x86
2011/03/27 15:39:38.0890 2784 Number of processors: 1
2011/03/27 15:39:38.0890 2784 Page size: 0x1000
2011/03/27 15:39:38.0890 2784 Boot type: Normal boot
2011/03/27 15:39:38.0890 2784 ================================================================================
2011/03/27 15:39:39.0656 2784 Initialize success
2011/03/27 15:40:13.0703 3260 ================================================================================
2011/03/27 15:40:13.0703 3260 Scan started
2011/03/27 15:40:13.0703 3260 Mode: Manual;
2011/03/27 15:40:13.0703 3260 ================================================================================
2011/03/27 15:40:14.0640 3260 ACPI (8fd99680a539792a30e97944fdaecf17) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:14.0750 3260 ACPIEC (9859c0f6936e723e4892d7141b1327d5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ACPIEC.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:14.0859 3260 aec (8bed39e3c35d6a489438b8141717a557) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aec.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:14.0968 3260 AFD (7e775010ef291da96ad17ca4b17137d7) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:15.0250 3260 AmdK8 (59301936898ae62245a6f09c0aba9475) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AmdK8.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:15.0421 3260 aracpi (00523019e3579c8f8a94457fe25f0f24) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aracpi.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:15.0500 3260 arhidfltr (9fedaa46eb1a572ac4d9ee6b5f123cf2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arhidfltr.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:15.0593 3260 arkbcfltr (82969576093cd983dd559f5a86f382b4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arkbcfltr.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:15.0656 3260 armoucfltr (9b21791d8a78faece999fadbebda6c22) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\armoucfltr.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:15.0734 3260 Arp1394 (b5b8a80875c1dededa8b02765642c32f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:15.0796 3260 ARPolicy (7a2da7c7b0c524ef26a79f17a5c69fde) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arpolicy.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:16.0078 3260 AsyncMac (b153affac761e7f5fcfa822b9c4e97bc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:16.0187 3260 atapi (9f3a2f5aa6875c72bf062c712cfa2674) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:16.0328 3260 Atmarpc (9916c1225104ba14794209cfa8012159) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atmarpc.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:16.0437 3260 audstub (d9f724aa26c010a217c97606b160ed68) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:16.0593 3260 avgio (6a646c46b9415e13095aa9b352040a7a) C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgio.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:16.0765 3260 avgntflt (14fe36d8f2c6a2435275338d061a0b66) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avgntflt.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:16.0875 3260 avipbb (452e382340bb0c5e694ed9d3625356d0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avipbb.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:17.0062 3260 Beep (da1f27d85e0d1525f6621372e7b685e9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:17.0218 3260 BVRPMPR5 (248dfa5762dde38dfddbbd44149e9d7a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\BVRPMPR5.SYS
2011/03/27 15:40:17.0312 3260 cbidf2k (90a673fc8e12a79afbed2576f6a7aaf9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cbidf2k.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:17.0437 3260 Cdaudio (c1b486a7658353d33a10cc15211a873b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdaudio.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:17.0546 3260 Cdfs (c885b02847f5d2fd45a24e219ed93b32) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdfs.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:17.0625 3260 Cdrom (1f4260cc5b42272d71f79e570a27a4fe) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:18.0078 3260 Disk (044452051f3e02e7963599fc8f4f3e25) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:18.0203 3260 dmboot (d992fe1274bde0f84ad826acae022a41) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmboot.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:18.0359 3260 dmio (7c824cf7bbde77d95c08005717a95f6f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmio.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:18.0515 3260 dmload (e9317282a63ca4d188c0df5e09c6ac5f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmload.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:18.0625 3260 DMusic (8a208dfcf89792a484e76c40e5f50b45) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DMusic.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:18.0859 3260 drmkaud (8f5fcff8e8848afac920905fbd9d33c8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:18.0937 3260 dvd43llh (1fc1eed3ea0c3a0ecf8a95b97e1b4831) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dvd43llh.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:19.0109 3260 Fastfat (38d332a6d56af32635675f132548343e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fastfat.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:19.0203 3260 Fdc (92cdd60b6730b9f50f6a1a0c1f8cdc81) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fdc.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:19.0296 3260 Fips (d45926117eb9fa946a6af572fbe1caa3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fips.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:19.0468 3260 Flpydisk (9d27e7b80bfcdf1cdd9b555862d5e7f0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Flpydisk.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:19.0578 3260 FltMgr (b2cf4b0786f8212cb92ed2b50c6db6b0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:19.0671 3260 Fs_Rec (3e1e2bd4f39b0e2b7dc4f4d2bcc2779a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:19.0734 3260 Ftdisk (6ac26732762483366c3969c9e4d2259d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ftdisk.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:20.0000 3260 GEARAspiWDM (f2f431d1573ee632975c524418655b84) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:20.0109 3260 Gpc (0a02c63c8b144bd8c86b103dee7c86a2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:20.0187 3260 HDAudBus (573c7d0a32852b48f3058cfd8026f511) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:20.0375 3260 HidUsb (ccf82c5ec8a7326c3066de870c06daf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:20.0609 3260 HPZid412 (5faba4775d4c61e55ec669d643ffc71f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZid412.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:20.0718 3260 HPZipr12 (a3c43980ee1f1beac778b44ea65dbdd4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZipr12.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:20.0812 3260 HPZius12 (2906949bd4e206f2bb0dd1896ce9f66f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZius12.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:20.0921 3260 HSXHWBS2 (1f5c64b0c6b2e2f48735a77ae714ccb8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSXHWBS2.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:21.0046 3260 HSX_DP (a7f8c9228898a1e871d2ae7082f50ac3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSX_DP.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:21.0265 3260 HTTP (f80a415ef82cd06ffaf0d971528ead38) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\HTTP.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:21.0500 3260 i8042prt (4a0b06aa8943c1e332520f7440c0aa30) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:21.0781 3260 Imapi (083a052659f5310dd8b6a6cb05edcf8e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:22.0343 3260 IntcAzAudAddService (ab2fe0faa519880bd16e4a0792d633d2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:22.0750 3260 IntelIde (b5466a9250342a7aa0cd1fba13420678) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:22.0843 3260 intelppm (8c953733d8f36eb2133f5bb58808b66b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:22.0937 3260 Ip6Fw (3bb22519a194418d5fec05d800a19ad0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:23.0000 3260 IpFilterDriver (731f22ba402ee4b62748adaf6363c182) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:23.0078 3260 IpInIp (b87ab476dcf76e72010632b5550955f5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:23.0156 3260 IpNat (cc748ea12c6effde940ee98098bf96bb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:23.0328 3260 IPSec (23c74d75e36e7158768dd63d92789a91) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:23.0421 3260 IRENUM (c93c9ff7b04d772627a3646d89f7bf89) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\irenum.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:23.0500 3260 isapnp (05a299ec56e52649b1cf2fc52d20f2d7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:23.0578 3260 Kbdclass (463c1ec80cd17420a542b7f36a36f128) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:23.0750 3260 kbdhid (9ef487a186dea361aa06913a75b3fa99) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:23.0890 3260 kmixer (692bcf44383d056aed41b045a323d378) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:24.0015 3260 KSecDD (b467646c54cc746128904e1654c750c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KSecDD.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:24.0250 3260 mdmxsdk (e246a32c445056996074a397da56e815) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:24.0328 3260 MHNDRV (7f2f1d2815a6449d346fcccbc569fbd6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mhndrv.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:24.0500 3260 mnmdd (4ae068242760a1fb6e1a44bf4e16afa6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mnmdd.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:24.0609 3260 Modem (dfcbad3cec1c5f964962ae10e0bcc8e1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Modem.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:24.0687 3260 Mouclass (35c9e97194c8cfb8430125f8dbc34d04) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:24.0750 3260 mouhid (b1c303e17fb9d46e87a98e4ba6769685) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:24.0859 3260 MountMgr (a80b9a0bad1b73637dbcbba7df72d3fd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MountMgr.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:24.0953 3260 MRxDAV (11d42bb6206f33fbb3ba0288d3ef81bd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:25.0062 3260 MRxSmb (f3aefb11abc521122b67095044169e98) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:25.0218 3260 Msfs (c941ea2454ba8350021d774daf0f1027) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:25.0281 3260 MSKSSRV (d1575e71568f4d9e14ca56b7b0453bf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:25.0453 3260 MSPCLOCK (325bb26842fc7ccc1fcce2c457317f3e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:25.0531 3260 MSPQM (bad59648ba099da4a17680b39730cb3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:25.0609 3260 mssmbios (af5f4f3f14a8ea2c26de30f7a1e17136) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:25.0656 3260 Mup (2f625d11385b1a94360bfc70aaefdee1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Mup.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:25.0843 3260 NDIS (1df7f42665c94b825322fae71721130d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDIS.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:25.0937 3260 NdisTapi (1ab3d00c991ab086e69db84b6c0ed78f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:26.0000 3260 Ndisuio (f927a4434c5028758a842943ef1a3849) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:26.0078 3260 NdisWan (edc1531a49c80614b2cfda43ca8659ab) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:26.0171 3260 NDProxy (9282bd12dfb069d3889eb3fcc1000a9b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:26.0250 3260 NetBIOS (5d81cf9a2f1a3a756b66cf684911cdf0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:26.0390 3260 NetBT (74b2b2f5bea5e9a3dc021d685551bd3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:26.0625 3260 NIC1394 (e9e47cfb2d461fa0fc75b7a74c6383ea) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:26.0750 3260 Npfs (3182d64ae053d6fb034f44b6def8034a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:26.0906 3260 Ntfs (78a08dd6a8d65e697c18e1db01c5cdca) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:27.0062 3260 Null (73c1e1f395918bc2c6dd67af7591a3ad) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Null.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:27.0390 3260 nv (0ae3a22dbe88dc219f8c0fdd30239e4f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:27.0921 3260 NVENETFD (22eedb34c4d7613a25b10c347c6c4c21) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVENETFD.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:28.0031 3260 nvnetbus (5e3f6ad5cad0f12d3cccd06fd964087a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvnetbus.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:28.0140 3260 NwlnkFlt (b305f3fad35083837ef46a0bbce2fc57) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:28.0234 3260 NwlnkFwd (c99b3415198d1aab7227f2c88fd664b9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:28.0359 3260 ohci1394 (ca33832df41afb202ee7aeb05145922f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:28.0437 3260 Parport (5575faf8f97ce5e713d108c2a58d7c7c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:28.0515 3260 PartMgr (beb3ba25197665d82ec7065b724171c6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PartMgr.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:28.0609 3260 ParVdm (70e98b3fd8e963a6a46a2e6247e0bea1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ParVdm.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:28.0718 3260 PCI (a219903ccf74233761d92bef471a07b1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:28.0796 3260 PCIIde (ccf5f451bb1a5a2a522a76e670000ff0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:28.0875 3260 Pcmcia (9e89ef60e9ee05e3f2eef2da7397f1c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Pcmcia.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:29.0000 3260 pcouffin (5b6c11de7e839c05248ced8825470fef) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\pcouffin.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:29.0468 3260 PLUsbbc2 (deb5a23f8625d7d84daff899478a4893) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\usbbc2.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:29.0640 3260 PptpMiniport (efeec01b1d3cf84f16ddd24d9d9d8f99) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:29.0703 3260 Processor (a32bebaf723557681bfc6bd93e98bd26) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\processr.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:29.0812 3260 Ps2 (390c204ced3785609ab24e9c52054a84) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\PS2.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:29.0921 3260 PSched (09298ec810b07e5d582cb3a3f9255424) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:29.0984 3260 PSI (365622e1f0b6d5f9871d76e89bf0501a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\psi_mf.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:30.0171 3260 Ptilink (80d317bd1c3dbc5d4fe7b1678c60cadd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:30.0281 3260 PxHelp20 (153d02480a0a2f45785522e814c634b6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:30.0609 3260 RasAcd (fe0d99d6f31e4fad8159f690d68ded9c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:30.0687 3260 Rasl2tp (11b4a627bc9614b885c4969bfa5ff8a6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:30.0828 3260 RasPppoe (5bc962f2654137c9909c3d4603587dee) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:30.0921 3260 Raspti (fdbb1d60066fcfbb7452fd8f9829b242) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:31.0062 3260 Rdbss (7ad224ad1a1437fe28d89cf22b17780a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:31.0156 3260 RDPCDD (4912d5b403614ce99c28420f75353332) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:31.0218 3260 rdpdr (15cabd0f7c00c47c70124907916af3f1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:31.0343 3260 RDPWD (6728e45b66f93c08f11de2e316fc70dd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:31.0421 3260 redbook (f828dd7e1419b6653894a8f97a0094c5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:31.0531 3260 rtl8139 (d507c1400284176573224903819ffda3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RTL8139.SYS
2011/03/27 15:40:31.0656 3260 Secdrv (90a3935d05b494a5a39d37e71f09a677) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:31.0781 3260 Serial (cca207a8896d4c6a0c9ce29a4ae411a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Serial.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:31.0906 3260 Sfloppy (8e6b8c671615d126fdc553d1e2de5562) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Sfloppy.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:32.0109 3260 splitter (ab8b92451ecb048a4d1de7c3ffcb4a9f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\splitter.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:32.0203 3260 sr (76bb022c2fb6902fd5bdd4f78fc13a5d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sr.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:32.0343 3260 Srv (0f6aefad3641a657e18081f52d0c15af) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:32.0578 3260 ssmdrv (654dfea96bc82b4acda4f37e5e4a3bbf) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ssmdrv.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:32.0671 3260 swenum (3941d127aef12e93addf6fe6ee027e0f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:32.0734 3260 swmidi (8ce882bcc6cf8a62f2b2323d95cb3d01) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swmidi.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:32.0921 3260 symlcbrd (b226f8a4d780acdf76145b58bb791d5b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\symlcbrd.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:33.0187 3260 sysaudio (8b83f3ed0f1688b4958f77cd6d2bf290) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:33.0375 3260 Tcpip (9aefa14bd6b182d61e3119fa5f436d3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:33.0500 3260 TDPIPE (6471a66807f5e104e4885f5b67349397) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDPIPE.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:33.0578 3260 TDTCP (c56b6d0402371cf3700eb322ef3aaf61) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDTCP.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:33.0671 3260 TermDD (88155247177638048422893737429d9e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:33.0828 3260 Udfs (5787b80c2e3c5e2f56c2a233d91fa2c9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Udfs.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:34.0031 3260 Update (402ddc88356b1bac0ee3dd1580c76a31) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:34.0187 3260 usbaudio (e919708db44ed8543a7c017953148330) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:34.0265 3260 usbccgp (173f317ce0db8e21322e71b7e60a27e8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:34.0359 3260 usbehci (65dcf09d0e37d4c6b11b5b0b76d470a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:34.0437 3260 usbhub (1ab3cdde553b6e064d2e754efe20285c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:34.0515 3260 usbohci (0daecce65366ea32b162f85f07c6753b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:34.0625 3260 usbprint (a717c8721046828520c9edf31288fc00) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:34.0765 3260 usbscan (a0b8cf9deb1184fbdd20784a58fa75d4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:34.0859 3260 usbsermpt (caad3467fbfae8a380f67e9c7150a85e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbsermpt.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:34.0968 3260 usbstor (a32426d9b14a089eaa1d922e0c5801a9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
2011/03/27 15:40:35.0046 3260 usbuhci (26496f9dee2d787fc3e61ad54821ffe6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:35.0125 3260 VgaSave (0d3a8fafceacd8b7625cd549757a7df1) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:35.0312 3260 ViaIde (3b3efcda263b8ac14fdf9cbdd0791b2e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\viaide.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:35.0375 3260 VolSnap (4c8fcb5cc53aab716d810740fe59d025) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\VolSnap.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:35.0531 3260 wacmoumonitor (8724531219ae3f9e3729012b61dce527) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wacmoumonitor.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:35.0640 3260 wacommousefilter (427a8bc96f16c40df81c2d2f4edd32dd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wacommousefilter.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:35.0734 3260 wacomvhid (73e6f16a1f187d71fb26af308551e54a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wacomvhid.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:35.0906 3260 Wanarp (e20b95baedb550f32dd489265c1da1f6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:36.0031 3260 Wdf01000 (fd47474bd21794508af449d9d91af6e6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Wdf01000.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:36.0218 3260 wdmaud (6768acf64b18196494413695f0c3a00f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:36.0437 3260 winachsx (11ec1afceb5c917ce73d3c301ff4291e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSX_CNXT.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:36.0625 3260 winusb (fd600b032e741eb6aab509fc630f7c42) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WinUSB.SYS
2011/03/27 15:40:36.0812 3260 WudfPf (f15feafffbb3644ccc80c5da584e6311) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:36.0890 3260 WudfRd (28b524262bce6de1f7ef9f510ba3985b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys
2011/03/27 15:40:37.0546 3260 ================================================================================
2011/03/27 15:40:37.0546 3260 Scan finished
2011/03/27 15:40:37.0546 3260 ================================================================================
2011/03/27 15:41:10.0375 0240 Deinitialize success

--------------------------

www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6186

3/27/2011 4:06:24 PM
mbam-log-2011-03-27 (16-06-24).txt

Objects scanned: 199281
Time elapsed: 7 minute(s), 44 second(s)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

#8 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,166 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2011 - 03:26 PM

Ok,good whitesmoke is gone. Looks like the router is hijacked by trojan DNS-hijacker.

• Please read this: Malware Silently Alters Wireless Router Settings

• Then reset your router to it's factory default settings:

"If your machine has been infected by one of these Zlob/DNSchanger Trojans, and your router settings have been altered, I would strongly recommend that you reset the router to its default configuration. Usually, this can be done by inserting something tiny like a paper clip end or pencil tip into a small hole labeled "reset" located on the back of the router. Press and hold down the small button inside until the lights on the front of the router blink off and then on again (usually about 10 seconds)"

• This is the difficult part.
    First get to the routers server. To do that open Internet Explorer and type http:\\192.168.1.1 in the address bar and click Enter. You get the log in window.
    Fill in the password you have already found and you will get the configuration page.
    Configure the router to allow you to connect to your ISP server. In some routers it is done by a setup wizard. But you have to fill in the log in password your ISP has initially given to you.
    You can also call your ISP if you don't have your initial password.
    Don't forget to change the routers default password and set a strong password. Note down the password and keep it somewhere for future reference.

#9 photomagic247

photomagic247
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2011 - 11:22 PM

Ok. Thanks for the help again.
This router reset thing concerns me, especially the ISP server part. I am terrified of losing my internet connection. Don't have time now to take on this task and tomorrow is a big day for me so will get back to you as soon as I can.

#10 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,166 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:16 PM

Then just do the part in quote box for now and see if it stops.

#11 photomagic247

photomagic247
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:12 PM

No luck! I still have the redirects. :(
I reset my router and changed the password. Before that I disconnected my laptop from the network and ran MBAM (found nothing) to make sure it won't change the router back.
BUT I am wondering if I understand "router" correctly. My setup is an older Westell modem (from Verizon) connected to a newer Netgear router (for wireless to my laptop and Wii).
So when you say reset router and change admin password do you mean I need to do that to the older Westell (Verizon) MODEM as well?
I am so sorry for being confused by all this, I just want the @#$% redirects on my desktop computer to stop. My laptop has never had this issue. Desktop is running WindowsXP, laptop Windows 7.

#12 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,166 posts
  •  

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:43 AM

Yes reset the older one . If ths is too much or te re directs still exist after that then we need a deeper look anyway.

Please go here....
Preparation Guide ,do steps 6 - 9.

Create a DDS log and post it in the new topic explained in step 9,which is here Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs and not in this topic,thanks.
If Gmer won't run,skip it and move on.
Let me know if that went well.

#13 photomagic247

photomagic247
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 02 April 2011 - 02:56 PM

Thank you for all your help, I really appreciate it.

Redirects are still happening. :(

My Verizon Westell modem already had a unique username and password (NOT the defaults) so I made no changes there. I did change the password in the Netgear router from default to a new strong one.
I have followed all the steps from your recent post and posted all the info and logs to a new topic in the "Virus, Trojan, Spyware . . " threads. The GMER ran just fine, although it took along time to run the scan, but was successful in creating the log file.
Here is link to my post: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic388661.html

Boy, I am learning A LOT about routers, firewalls, networks, security, etc etc! It has been an education and I thank you for holding my hand through all of this. MUCH appreciated. :)
Hopefully this can be resolved. My fingers are crossed!

#14 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 AM

Posted 02 April 2011 - 04:21 PM

Now that your log is properly posted, you should NOT make further changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc) unless advised by a Malware Removal Team member, nor should you continue to ask for help elsewhere. Doing so can result in system changes which may not show it the log you already posted. Further, any modifications you make on your own may cause confusion for the helper assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.

From this point on the Malware Removal Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

Please be patient. It may take a while to get a response because the Malware Removal Team members are very busy working logs posted before yours. They are volunteers who will help you out as soon as possible. Once you have made your post and are waiting, please DO NOT make another reply until it has been responded to by a member of the Malware Removal Team. Generally the staff checks the forum for postings that have 0 replies as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response there will be 1 reply. A team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another MR Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.

To avoid confusion, I am closing this topic.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users