Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
Please take note:
- If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know.
- If you are unable to create a log because your computer cannot start up successfully please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.
- If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.
- Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available.
- If you are unable to perform the steps we have recommended please try one more time and if unsuccessful alert us of such and we will design an alternate means of obtaining the necessary information.
- If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.
- Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review your topic an do their best to resolve your issues.
- If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.
- Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:We need to create a New FULL OTL Report
- Please download OTL from here if you have not done so already:
- Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop.
- Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
- Change the "Extra Registry" option to "SafeList"
- Push the button.
- Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
- OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
- Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized
After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control HERE
We also need a log from the RKUnhooker
anti-rootkit scanner. Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic:Please note that if you are running a 64-bit version of Windows you will not be able to run RKUnhooker and you may skip this step.
Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal AdviceScan With RKUnHooker
Note** You may get this warning:"Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself!
- Please Download Rootkit Unhooker Save it to your desktop.
- Extract RKUnhooker to your desktop
Note** it is zipped up in a .rar file - If you do not have a program to unzip this type of file
you can get a free one from here - http://www.7-zip.org/
- Now double-click on RKUnhookerLE.exe to run it.
- Click the Report tab, then click Scan.
- Check (Tick) Drivers, Stealth. Uncheck the rest. then Click OK.
- Wait till the scanner has finished and then click File, Save Report.
- Save the report somewhere where you can find it. Click Close.
Copy the entire contents of the report and paste it in a reply here.
It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?"
Just ignore it, click Cancel
, then Accept