Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Removing Mirar Toolbar

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 naa

naa

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:41 PM

Posted 26 December 2005 - 08:38 AM

:thumbsup: How do I get rid of the stupid mirar toolbar. I have tried many things, are there any easy ways.

Mod Edit: This will be moved to a more appropriate Forum. ~ S

Edited by Scarlett, 26 December 2005 - 02:43 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2005 - 02:52 PM

Hello naa

It would be helpful and save time of those who may assist you, if you posted what steps that you have taken so far. :thumbsup:
Posted Image

#3 Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5,898 posts
  •  

Posted 27 December 2005 - 11:48 AM

Have you run a complete anti-virus scan?

What av ap do you have installed on your computer?

Update it and run a full scan.

Also run Adaware and Spybot Search and Destroy from safe mode after updating them to get the newest definitions.

*AdAware SE: http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/

*Spybot S&D: http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html

If that didn't completely remove the malware, I suggest you post a Hijack This log in the appropriate part of our forum:

Please read the pinned post in our “HijackThis” forum, here
Carefully read and follow all directions explicitly.

Following instructions, run a HJT log and post it in our HJT forum, at this link.

Do not as yet attempt to fix anything by yourself using Hijack This.

A member of our HJT Team will analyze your log, make recommendations and offer assistance.

It may take a short period of time to get a response to the log you posted because the members of our HJT Team are kept very busy.
Please be patient as this team is manned by volunteers. They will help you as soon as possible.

NOTE
Once you have posted your HJT log, please DO NOT make any additional posts in the HJT thread in which you posted your log until you get a response from a member of our HJT expert team.

The first criteria they have when looking for logs that need replies are posts showing 0 replies. If you make an additional post, it will show as having 1 reply.

A team member, looking to see if a reply has been made might well assume another HJT Team member is already assisting you and might not open the thread to respond.

So, make your post and wait for a response from a team member.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users