Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus? files corruption? trojan?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 yelllow

yelllow

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 PM

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:46 PM

So my story goes as this,

I have windows 7 and Norton 360 on my laptop. I started the antivirus scan and I am not sure if it was over or not but i logged off and went off for a few hours. When I came back and started the computer it wont start...kept on getting stuck on the windows screen. after a few attempts of safe mode, the normal windows 7 started. When I tried starting the scan to check for viruses, my norton antivirus's security, anti virus, firewall all were turned off. I would keep on trying to turn it on but that would hang the windows to a halt. My norton 360 is supposed to expire in 5 months but during this process it also showed that it expired...so I uninstalled norton and downloaded malwarebytes (I also have Iobit Advanced care which didnt seem to go smooth either) when I start malwarebytes scan it gets stuck on Rsaenh.dll.
My computer is slow, has been hanging up a lot and I have no clue what else to do after going through 2 anti viruses and these two malware programs which dont seem to be able to work.

what to do? really frustrated!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users