Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Us Gov't Counter Productive?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rza

Rza

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:37 PM

Posted 26 December 2005 - 12:30 AM

Just something to throw out there....
Ok I know the out party is suposed to be another part of checks and balances
But do the push it to far and just have the goal of making the other party look bad instead of running a country

I am not trying to pick on democrats or liberals but in the case we have now-a-days do they seem more occupied with making republicans look bad

I am an independant - mainly because I have ideas of both
should there even be partys because it seems hard to belive that one person could be just one thing It seems like people have a gang mentality always wanting to be with one group why not make up your mind on the issue.

I do know that people in their own party disagree with each other but I am talking about the die hard people in their party who never go against their party and just seem to be immature about it never agreeing with someone just for the fact they aren't in your party it doesn't make sense

This is a lot of crap so I will say the question again.....
Do partys go to far to make others look bad and do they seem more occupied with making the other party look bad than running a country?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Albert Frankenstein

Albert Frankenstein

• Members
  • 2,707 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 PM

Posted 07 January 2006 - 04:05 PM

Both sides are obsesed with power. With the Dems in the minority, they now will do anything to regain power, including destroying fellow politician's careers, or spreading rumors, couching an arguement to make the other side look bad no matter what the response (are you still hitting your wife?), you know, the typical lawyer kind of stuff.

Unfortunately, I beleive the Dems want it so bad they are willing to do even what is bad for the country or for our servicemen/women in order to get it.

Edited by Albert Frankenstein, 07 January 2006 - 04:06 PM.

ALBERT FRANKENSTEIN
I'M SO SMART IT'S SCARY!

Currently home chillin' with the fam and my two dogs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users