Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mozilla Cache

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lyndzi23

Lyndzi23

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:20 AM

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:29 AM

I've recently noticed that my cache doesn't seem to be keeping files. For example, I was on the computer at 2pm and it cached everything. I went back on at about 7pm and 9pm. When I checked the cache this morning, it only had the items from 7pm and 9pm and not the 2pm. My cache is set at 70MB for storage so there is plenty of space and I've never had this issue before. Before it would keep items in there much longer then that. Any ideas? If so, how can I make it so it keeps it stored for at least 24hours. I'm not on the computer that long at a time and it shouldn't be deleting itself. None of the settings have been changed between usage.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TulsaRose

TulsaRose

• Members
  • 367 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:20 AM

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:41 AM

Did you check the Privacy tab and then Settings in Mozilla Options? You may find something in this article from Mozilla Support.

Edited by TulsaRose, 22 March 2011 - 08:41 AM.

WinXP Pro sp3 \ Firefox, Panda, MBAM, SAS, SpywareBlaster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users