Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

web display problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 matthewolavydez

matthewolavydez

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:12 PM

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:55 AM

hi im having a problem 4 days now. everything is okay except facebook it cant load farmville, cafe world or any type of flash games, i tried to install flash player, still no luck, uninstall flash, still the same, install again but still no luck again.. my head is aching i dont know what to do... i tried ie 8 still same problem.. maxthon 3 still same. firefox 4 still same .. rockmelt same again.. pls help me.. youtube is running fine except this stupid facebook.... the facebook display works only if you will add "s" in the http but if you remove it , the problem will be back again... i tried to open msconfig and choose selective startup and unchecking all the load boxes but same .. normal start up still same.... im going crazy... :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users