Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I have not changed my beliefs.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 garybear

garybear

• Members
  • 138 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:51 PM

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:27 PM

Hello BC members. I have not changed my beliefs. I have changed my attitude. I'm a quest here on BC and I will try my best to follow the rules.
I have joined many forums and I have gotten away with more on BC then any other forum. I see a few ego problems here but that's expected.
I have no ego, I'm not smart enough to have a ego. You can take this to the bank my friends. This is the best forum I have ever joined. I'm proud to be a member here.OK I'm sucking up to Animal just a little. The guy has a lot on his plate and I think he's doing a hell of a job. Do you want his job. I damn sure don't. Thank you. If you think old garybear hasn't been around the horn and back, just Google garybear. I'm not always proud of what Google decides to post about me , but I try to tell the truth. Just so you know. I have been banned from 4 forums. If BC banned me it would break my heart. I really could care less about the other forums.This is best forum I have ever joined. I miss my friends on the other forums, but I don't miss their ego's. Just give me a warning my friend before you ban me;I'll shape up!!
garybear!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 4dude

4dude

• Members
  • 578 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 PM

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:43 PM

That was nice Gary!!

Yes this is a nice place and i should have sailed ashore MONTHS BEFORE I DID..

Its always good to try and follow the guidelines on a site casue they are put in place to help keep the community a nice place and you dont wanna risk angering the staff :)

#3 garybear

garybear
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 138 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:42 AM

That was nice Gary!!

Yes this is a nice place and i should have sailed ashore MONTHS BEFORE I DID..

Its always good to try and follow the guidelines on a site casue they are put in place to help keep the community a nice place and you dont wanna risk angering the staff :)

Hello my friend!!
You are very wise. I don't know what shore you sailed from, but I feel like we have crossed paths before. I ask the Indian Spirits to help me. I know very well what happens when you anger the staff. I have a very strong spirit. It's not easy to be in charge of a forum this size The owner chose wisely when he chose Animal. He is fair and I trust him. You remind me of an old friend from a different forum. Welcome a board BC my friend. You will do well here 4 dude.
Thank you for your reply my friend!! Some day you must tell me who you really are, but not now I'll just guess.
I'm hoping you are a old friend from my past.

#4 garybear

garybear
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 138 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:52 AM

Hello!
This is BC's house and when I'm in this house, I will abide by the rules that BC has made. I will not bowl down and give up on all my beliefs, but I will not argue with staff members and I will do as I'm told.Thank you for allowing me to be a member here on BC and thank you for reading my post.
I hope some thing good happens to every member here on BC.today.Tell someone you love them, I'm going to.
garybear

Edited by garybear, 22 March 2011 - 08:56 PM.

#5 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:51 PM

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:03 PM

Gosh garybear why don't you tell us how you really feel? :lol:

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#6 garybear

garybear
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 138 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:48 PM

I think I just did that!!:hysterical:

#7 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:51 PM

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:23 PM

I guess it seems to me that some things are better left to pm rather than getting the whole forum involved in your issue that you seem to have. Just saying.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#8 garybear

garybear
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 138 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2011 - 09:05 PM

I guess it seems to me that some things are better left to pm rather than getting the whole forum involved in your issue that you seem to have. Just saying.

I agree ! I'm trying to change, but it seems hard for me. I'm just a senile old windy man I'll do better!

#9 Guest_RadioNorthsea_*

Guest_RadioNorthsea_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 23 March 2011 - 10:16 AM

If BC banned me it would break my heart.

When B.C. banned you, then did you strange things.
I belief that when you give per abuse, someone advice in the forum Am I Infected, that you get only when you did that for the first time a warning.
There are forums when you do that, than is it immediately, Bingo.
There is one thing what I don't know and that is, that you said, when you got a ban from B.C., your heart is broken, why is that.? Is it than your lover?
When I got a ban, than pity, but there are other forums what is maybe nicer than Bleeping Computer.
Okay you have friends, told you, but on other forums, get you also friends.
Via a forum make you friends, why.? I don't know, but it is a fact.
So, I find it weird that your heart is broken, when you got a ban: I don't understand this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users