Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Dont Know Whare To Post This...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 legoman786

legoman786

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:53 AM

Posted 25 December 2005 - 10:22 PM

Does anybody know of a free photo host site where i can upload 1 mg plus files? thanx

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Rick Cook

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,313 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:53 AM

Posted 25 December 2005 - 10:46 PM

Hi legoman786 Iknow of these 2

http://www.rapidshare.de/

http://www.streamload.com/
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 legoman786

legoman786
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:53 AM

Posted 26 December 2005 - 12:07 AM

Thanx for those links... they are definately going in my faves... but I want something like PhotoBucket or PhotoDump. Where I can get the code, so I can post them up in my MySpace page.

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Rick Cook

#4 Rimmer

Rimmer

• Members
  • 2,159 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:53 PM

Posted 26 December 2005 - 06:14 PM

Imageshack is pretty good for individual images up to 1MB and they give you several versions of the code - imageshack

But if you are after albums others can view I'm not sure Imageshack works that way. Photobucket and PictureTrail are organised more along the album sharing line. PictureTrail max image size is 1MB, Photobucket max image size on free account is 512KB, you would have to get the paid service to post 1MB images. Both of these sites give you URL, Tag and Img codes.

Edited by Rimmer, 26 December 2005 - 06:19 PM.

Soltek QBIC, Pentium 4 3.0GHz, 512MB RAM, 200GB SATA HDD, ATI Radeon 9600XT 256MB, Netgear 54Mb/s WAP, ridiculously expensive Satellite Broadband
Windows XP Home SP2, Trend Micro Internet Security, Firefox, Thunderbird, AdAwareSE, Spybot S&D, SpywareBlaster, A-squared Free, Ewido Security Suite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users