And to the Bleeping Computer Malware Removal Forum. My name is Elise and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.
I will be working on your malware issues
, this may or may not solve other issues
you may have with your machine.
Please note that whatever repairs we make, are for fixing your computer problems only
and by no means should be used on another computer.
- The cleaning process is not instant. Logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that happen.
- Please reply using the Add/Reply button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic.
- The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.
- Unfortunately, if I do not hear back from you within 5 days, I will be forced to close your topic. If you still need help after I have closed your topic, send me or a moderator a personal message with the address of the thread or feel free to create a new one.
You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favorites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic, where you can choose email notifications. The topics you are tracking are shown here.
-----------------------------------------------------------If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know.
If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.
If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having
, along with any steps you may have performed so far.
If you have already posted a log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.
Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
- Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
- A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
- Notepad will open with the results.
- Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
- Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control HEREPlease Download Rootkit Unhooker Save it to your desktop.
- Now double-click on RKUnhookerLE.exe to run it.
- Click the Report tab, then click Scan.
- Check (Tick) Drivers, Stealth,. Uncheck the rest. then Click OK.
- Wait till the scanner has finished and then click File, Save Report.
- Save the report somewhere where you can find it. Click Close.
Copy the entire contents of the report and paste it in a reply here.
Note - if you get the following warning, just ignore: "Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself!
It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?"
Click on Cancel, then Accept.
-------------------------------------------------------------In the meantime please, do NOT install any new programs or update anything unless told to do so while we are fixing your problem
If you still need help, please include the following in your next reply
Thanks and again sorry for the delay
- A detailed description of your problems
- A new DDS log (don't forget attach.txt)
- RKU log