Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC beeping noise

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Massathechamp

Massathechamp

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 AM

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:45 PM

Hello!

Just registered to this forum with the hope of finding a solution to my bleeping PC.
My PC makes noise exactly like this one i found on youtube
My specs are shown on the attached file. I use 2 monitors.

I play poker online and when i play i use 2 other programs besides pokerstars. That is Table Ninja and Holdem Manager. I bought a new pc and a SSD mostly because of the Holdem Manager. This program uses alot of memory because of the HUD (Which are stats shown over the players names on the tables). Today when i was already playing like about 20 tables, the PC began making that noise. So i stopped playing and when i had just about 15 tables left the noise stopped. I'm not sure if this is somehow related or not.

Thanx for any help

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MrBruce1959

MrBruce1959

My cat Oreo

• BC Advisor
  • 6,377 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:13 AM

Posted 21 March 2011 - 04:22 PM

Welcome to Bleepingcomputer.

Computer make and model please?

What graphics card do you have and what drivers for it do you have installed?

Bruce.
Welcome to Bleeping Computer! :welcome:
New Members: Please click here for the Bleeping Computer Forum Board Rules

My Career Involves 37 Years as an Electronics Repair Technician, to Which I am Currently Retired From.

I Am Currently Using Windows 10 Home Edition.

As a Volunteer Staff Member of Bleeping Computer, the Help That I Proudly Provide Here To Our BC Forum Board Membership is Free of Charge. :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users