Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help i need to stop a keyloger!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 forsakenassasin

forsakenassasin

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:30 PM

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:15 AM

[size="4"]ok so u no some weird videos that are to good to be true well that happened and i downloaded a keyloger someone hacked me video game accs i got them back and got an anti virus software deleted all the viruses but the keyloger keeps trying to spread. my antivirus software stops it but want happens when my brothers do something dumb and stop anti virus and keyloger keeps my stuff for good or my antivirus runs out of free trial. PLEASE HELP ME.

Edited by hamluis, 21 March 2011 - 06:43 AM.
Moved from Windows 7 to Am I Hacked forum.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Edisnaeco

Edisnaeco

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:30 PM

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:49 AM

Have you tried malwarebytes? It is a anti-malware program you can get it for free to scan or pay to get real time protection etc...
Free version:
http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html?part=dl-10804572&subj=dl&tag=button

I suggest you download it and do a full scan because your computer is highly infected as you say. Let it work don't stop the scan or anything. Once it is done see if it found infections. They will be in red. After that please post how many infections were found that way i know how bad your PC is infected.

And what anti-virus are you using? I would like to know so i know how well this program is. Thanks.

Edit: Also do be sure you update the database.

Edited by Edisnaeco, 21 March 2011 - 06:07 AM.

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,263 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:30 PM

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:45 AM

Please ignore the suggestions by Edisnaeco...I am moving this topic to what appears to be the appropriate malware forum.

From this point, please take all instructions from members of the BC Staff.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users