Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Administrative Privilege

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Saudidancer

Saudidancer

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:25 AM

Posted 20 March 2011 - 05:51 PM

I am working on a family members computer and she is the only account on the computer and she is the administrator. I am trying to install "Family Tree Maker" for her and keep getting the following message at startup "You are not currently logged into your computer as an administrator. This program requires that Connie belooged in as administrator. Please log out and log back in as an administrator and then restart the program." As I have said she is the only account on the computer and she is the administrator. Can someone help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,707 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 AM

Posted 20 March 2011 - 08:19 PM

Right click on installation file, click "Run As Administrator".

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users