Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Directx Issues

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rossS

rossS

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 PM

Posted 20 March 2011 - 05:07 PM

Hey guys. While trying to install DC Universe Online I keep running into issues with Directx. It says it's missing the d3dx10.dll file. I google'd it and people are saying to download the june2010 redis but I have no idea where to put the files etc and can't find any instructions online.

I really don't get what's wrong with the PC, just built it and I'm having issues with windows update(tons of failed updates) and stuff like that.. Very frustrating!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rossS

rossS
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 PM

Posted 20 March 2011 - 05:23 PM

Here is the directx log after the error message:

Attached Files

• Attached File  what.txt   355.81KB   4 downloads