Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greeetings

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nightcipher

Nightcipher

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:07 AM

Posted 18 March 2011 - 11:01 PM

Greetings! I am Nightcipher the Lightbringer, or Nightcipher for short. Or, if you're REALLY lazy, you could either call me Night or Cipher. Your choice.

Anyways, in eleven words, I am a gamer, a programmer, a writer, and an intellectual. I enjoy writing, but I only tend to share that with those I know IRL. I'm learning C# (c sharp), and I enjoy it so far, but I apologize in advance if I should astound you with my programming n00bishness. I love gaming, and it's practically half my life. I play on the 360, the Wii, the PC, and even the Gamecube (awesome system, its a freaking CUBE. 'nuff said.). Finally, I enjoy the intellectual pursuits, as I have an expanded vocabulary, and I always enjoy learning something new.

I hope my stay at the Bleeping Computer forums will be a productive one!
I am the Lightbringer, Banisher of Darkness, Harbinger of Order.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:07 AM

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:20 AM

Of course, one could always be really lazy and call you NC.
There is a wealth of knowledge here, and the common stock of computer information grows daily, so you will find something new to learn every day.
Welcome to BC, and thanks for joining,
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users