Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Network Privacy

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 troublesh00ter

troublesh00ter

• Members
  • 561 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:53 AM

Posted 18 March 2011 - 10:17 AM

Hey there bleepers!

I've got another question for yous guys.

I was reading an article on the web some time ago about how it was possible to make your network transparent enough to communicate with web servers but make it smart enough to not divulge unnecessary information, like where I am, my IP and stuff like that. The terminology that was used was 'spoofing'. The author liked to throw this word around a lot.

I want to learn how to make my network unspoofable. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I currently have a cable Internet connection that is fed into a router. My Desktop computer is connected to the router via ethernet. Occasionally I connect to my home network with my laptop wirelessly.
for3ver,
goose90proof

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users