Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Drivers for Toshiba L-455- S-5045

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_hipityhopscott_*

Guest_hipityhopscott_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:02 PM

Toshiba Satellite L-455 S-5045
Intel® Celeron® CPU 900 @ 2.20GHz, ~2.2GHz
Realtek High Definition Audio (Version 6.00.0001.5904)
BIOS: Ver 1.00PARTTBL

I need help installing drivers for my Toshiba Laptop. Device Manager said I have the latest but Driver Detective's
scan results were 16 out of date drivers. I play games online and it requires the latest drivers in order to run smoothly.
I ran the Intel Driver Update Utility and the results are in the attached file.

What are the best drivers for my Laptop and specifically, how do I install them safely?
Thanks.
-Scott

Attached Files

Edited by hipityhopscott, 17 March 2011 - 05:04 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,551 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:08 PM

1) There is no such thing as an out of date driver. Drivers should only be updated if there is a specific need or reason to do so.
2) Do not update drivers through device manager.
3) Laptop drivers should always and only be obtained from the website of the laptop manufacturer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users