Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Glad to be a part of bleepingcomputer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pains29

Pains29

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 AM

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:25 AM

Hi everyone, I am a brand new member here. I know my fair share about computers so if anyone ever needs help with marketing, advertising, adobe cs5 suite package or ms office & Buisness suite, or other basic computer questions I hope I caN help. I would love to learn HiJackThis and other ways of deeply cleaning out computers and spotting the No No's on computers. I want to start my own local virus, adaware, spyware, malware cleaning/fixing computer buisness. If anyone would be so kind to tutor me I would be a great student and would return the favor. I also know how to day trade (proven just not with real money) I used a practice site to practice my day trading to see if I had the real money what I could do. Lets just say I started at 10k about a year ago and im up to almost 80k within a year. So I could be a great person with that. I just DO NOT have the money to invest and get a ROI of 723.11%... Not to bad and have proof I did it. Just wish I had the real $$$ to do it or someone to allow me to make them money lol. Anywho I am really interested in learning more about hijackthis and other tools I can use to help clean and fix computers w/ virus and junk on it and other basic stuff. I would like to have my computer checked over and fixed up to its max potential so if no one minds I will post a hijackthis log in another section.

TY everyone and hope to make a lot of friends here.

Best Regards,
Shawn aka Pains

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:50 PM

Posted 20 March 2011 - 04:15 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users