Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

youtube video is white

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hackett

Hackett

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:31 AM

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:17 AM

Hello I am new so bare with me I am still briefing myself with the rule :) My issue is when I log onto youtube it will not play video at all on firefox that is the browser I use it plays the sound but the video never comes on it is completely white where the video should be.How ever it works on Ie which I do not use :huh: Thank you,I have tried updating flash player etc and no luck.
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.
Harvey Fierstein

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,252 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2011 - 10:46 AM

Hi, welcome to Bleeping Computer :).

Forget online...any indications that your video card is malfunctioning when you access files on the system?

You only have this problem at one website?

System manufacturer and model?

No error messages onscreen?

Louis

Edited by hamluis, 17 March 2011 - 10:46 AM.

#3 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:05 AM

Do you have the latest version of Flash?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users