Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Spy Axe

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dude1181

dude1181

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:14 PM

Posted 23 December 2005 - 11:09 PM

Hello. I`m not sure where to post this but I just wanted to post this to possibly help others out.
My computer got hit with Spy Axe and after searching for an "easy" fix, I dowloaded Spyware Doctor
and went and scanned my puter. The reviews I had read said it would remove Spy Axe, so I paid the 30 bucks and registered it.
Did the "easy" removal and my problems are GONE!! Sorry, I cant remember the website I downloaded it from but a search will get you there.

I had posted a reply in another thread about this fix, but it was deleted. I guess somebody thought I worked for Spyware Doctor. :thumbsup: Nope, I dont work for them, I just know what I went through with this mess and hadnt seen
anyone post an easy fix other than manually deleting files.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, just want to help out.

I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM, I AM A DIESEL MECHANIC! :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users