Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I just spit my coffee

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 coles1mom

coles1mom

• Members
  • 212 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:35 PM

Posted 16 March 2011 - 08:10 PM

Thanks quietman7 http://kadaitcha.cx/xp/help_me.html :hysterical:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:32 PM

This is frikkin hilarious :hysterical: Thanks for posting it coles1mom. I've only read up this part, the Vista comment killed me.

Very Good Subject Lines:

• pooter not working
  • help plz
  • Vista makes me want to slit my throat!

#3 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,763 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:35 PM

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:45 PM

lol but its so true as well. It makes it really difficult to decifer peoples problems, especially when they say stuff like "I did what tech support said to do and it didn't help. I couldn't get any where with customer support either. Won't let me in anymore. I have spent all day on this and have done several things to no avail." Whats even worse is though, you go through, someone gives you half of what you need to make a diagnosis, so you try to help them, then they argue with you, then come back and say well, someone else helped me solve my problem when you couldnt. Thanks a lot. geeeh, I wonder why we couldnt help you. . .That being said, I havent seen that as much on BC as with other sites, thankfully.

Edited by the_patriot11, 16 March 2011 - 10:47 PM.

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#4 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:48 PM

lol but its so true as well. It makes it really difficult to decifer peoples problems, especially when they say stuff like "I did what tech support said to do and it didn't help. I couldn't get any where with customer support either. Won't let me in anymore. I have spent all day on this and have done several things to no avail." Whats even worse is though, you go through, someone gives you half of what you need to make a diagnosis, so you try to help them, then they argue with you, then come back and say well, someone else helped me solve my problem when you couldnt. Thanks a lot. geeeh, I wonder why we couldnt help you. . .That being said, I havent seen that as much on BC as with other sites, thankfully.

I don't know how you guys n gals on staff here and on other help forums do it, I have a great deal of respect for you people for your skillz--both technical & people. :)

Just to illustrate that the "parody" coles1mom linked to is not very far from the truth a quick perusal of the XP & 7 forums include these presently "live" topic gems:

--------------------------------------------
All browsers have gone security crazy

Last night, comp fine - next morn, 29 Viruses...?

Crazy updates

Blue Screen of Death HELP!

I don't even know what's wrong with my System 32.

Infuriating Malware - hijackthis log attached

BSOD

Please Help...

Problems

windows 7 comboxfix

BSOD's are a B****! HELP!

--------------------------------------------------------

You can't make this stuff up.

#5 ReviverSoft

ReviverSoft

Happy to help!

• Members
  • 1,552 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:35 PM

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:24 AM

Good stuff! :D

Thanks for sharing.
ReviverSoft - Happy to help!

#6 coles1mom

coles1mom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 212 posts
  •  

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:39 AM

Y'all can thank quietman7 for the laugh. I found it while reading an AII post. My thanks to all the helpers who spend their free time cleaning up our computers.

Union_Thug it was the vista line that got me as well. :lmao:

#7 felmy

felmy

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:35 PM

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:22 AM

My personal highlight beside the Vista line:

I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT ANYTHING! MY EMAIL DOESN'T WORK AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY PASSWORD IS!!!!!!? CAN YOU TELL ME MY PASSWORD PLEASE???? SOMETHING HAS GONE WRONG! I KEEP GETTING AN ERROR MESSAGE!!!! WHAT DOES IT MEAN????!!!!?????

Thanks quietman7 :).

#8 Layback Bear

Layback Bear

• Members
  • 1,880 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 PM

Posted 19 March 2011 - 02:31 PM

The part that got me. Note pad don't work and I have to get a paper ready for school.
--------
What school allows this or teaches this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users