Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Videos Preview thumbnail Image

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jasonsluck

jasonsluck

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 PM

Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:37 AM

I am using windows vista and I have video files in this folder. Here is my problem: I can't get the files to show as "preview thumbnails" so I can get a preview picture of what the video content has on it. Does that make sense? Anyone have any ideas? All info is greatly appreciated! I have attached a picture.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 master131

master131

• Members
  • 366 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:36 AM

Posted 16 March 2011 - 04:33 AM

Have you tried this?

Open the Start Menu, right-click on 'Computer' and click on 'Properties'.
Click on 'Advanced system settings' in the upper left hand corner of the window.
Open the 'Advanced' tab and click on the 'Settings' button under the 'Performance' group.
Make sure that 'Show thumbnails instead of icons' is ticked.

Let me know how things go. :)

#3 jasonsluck

jasonsluck
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 PM

Posted 03 April 2011 - 06:49 PM

@master131, it was a good shot, I tried it however it says the file is not found. I think I am missing the file. Do you know a good legit source to locate the file?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users