Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:32 AM
((It seems this section deals with external devices, please let me know if this is the wrong place for this.))
Going to purchase an External Hard Drive for my brother (HD in his computer is only 80GB) for some extra storage space.
Will be going with a 250GB or 300GB Hard Drive.
Western Digital seems to be a decent brand, and is reliable.
Seagate seems decent, but not as sure about their product reliability.
Not sure about other brands.
My question is if anyone has had good luck with any other brands for an external HD?
I ask because I am wanting to widen my search when looking for a HD to purchase.
Desktop | Laptop
- [OS] Windows 10 Pro x64 | 17.3" Touchscreen Windows 10 Pro x64
- [Motherboard] Intel DZ87KLT-75K
- [Power Supply] Zalman ZM850-HP Plus 850W
- [HDD] Seagate Hybrid STCL2000400 2TB | 256 GB SSD
- [Case] Zalman GS1200
- [CPU] i5-4440 Processor | Lenovo Y70 Touch (80DU00ESUS) Intel Core i7 4720HQ (2.60 GHz)
- [Memory] CORSAIR DOMINATOR 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 | 16 GB Memory
- [Graphics] ASUS DirectCU II Radeon R9 270X 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5