Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dumb as rock w/ no moss growing, YET!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cbhart21

cbhart21

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:30 PM

Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:37 PM

Been clunked literally, one time too many,thus forgive my forgetfulness..but am a survivor and fighter. Look up "Pre-mature Breakaway's at Gas Pumps(injury 10/04)" if u wanta get Ur blood flowing!!My only "claim to fame"(for my kids,now 17/18)was I didn't fold to Corporate Bureau-crap, or take their hush $$! Butt, Glad I've showed my boys to stand up for what's right, not always what's most profitable. It's helped as my youngest has had to fight DMD,worst form of muscular dystrophy, my Einstein on wheels.stick-to-it-tiveness

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:30 PM

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:13 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 18 March 2011 - 08:45 AM

Thanks for joining and welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 cbhart21

cbhart21
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 20 March 2011 - 10:55 PM

thanks for the great warm welcome...u guys and guru gals are awesome...appreciate the tips and help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users