Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Browser redirecting and no exe's will run PLEASE HELP!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lbrow042

lbrow042

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 PM

Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:35 PM

I don't know what else to do. What started as a pain in the but with a few redirects has gotten much worse fast. I ran adaware and spybot and hijack this and tried to run dds.scr but then everything froze and now no exe's will run. The only way I can eve get on here is because the internet explorer 64 bit program works for some reason. I have no logs from anything to put one here and can't seem to run anything I download. Where can I begin? I need some help fast!

Edit: Moved topic from Win 7 to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 master131

master131

• Members
  • 366 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:29 AM

Posted 16 March 2011 - 02:44 AM

This is very annoying behaviour which is pretty hard to tackle, I'll get someone here to help you.

Edited by master131, 16 March 2011 - 02:45 AM.

#3 lbrow042

lbrow042
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 PM

Posted 16 March 2011 - 07:55 AM

Thank you

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,760 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 PM

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:02 AM

@mastr, Can you start a new topic, Explain this there and post HJT log?

here Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs and not in this topic,thanks.

Let me know if that went well.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 master131

master131

• Members
  • 366 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:29 AM

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:40 AM

@mastr, Can you start a new topic, Explain this there and post HJT log?

here Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs and not in this topic,thanks.

No, I was not the one needing help. :thumbup2: I was simply directing you here since nobody had replied. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,760 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 PM

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:58 AM

OK, thanks we do need lbrow042 to... Explain this there and post HJT log?

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users