There isn't anything obvious there but the symptoms seem to be rootkit in nature.
Please run TDSSKiller
Also run MBRCheck
- Download TDSSKiller and save it to your Desktop.
- Extract its contents to your desktop and make sure TDSSKiller.exe (the contents of the zipped file) is on the Desktop itself, not within a folder on the desktop.
- Go to Start > Run (Or you can hold down your Windows key and press R) and copy and paste the following into the text field. (make sure you include the quote marks) Then press OK.
"%userprofile%\Desktop\TDSSKiller.exe" -l report.txt
- Now click Start Scan.
- If Malicious objects are found, ensure Cure is selected then click Continue > Reboot now.
- Click Close
- Finally press Report and copy and paste the contents into your next reply. If you've rebooted then the log will be found at C:\
Please download MBRCheck
to your desktop.
1. Double click MBRCheck.exe to run it (Right click and run as Administrator for Vista).
2. It will open a black window, please do not fix anything (if it gives you an option).
3. Exit that window and it will produce a log (MBRCheck_date_time).
4. Please post that log when you reply.
Edited by m0le, 25 March 2011 - 09:28 PM.