Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi from Pennsylvania!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 wrenchflats

wrenchflats

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:02 AM

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:47 PM

Hi!

My brother pointed me here last week. However, I have not been able to locate any posts re: my problem. I am asking the goup to help point me either to a forum/post here on this site or to another site which is as helpful as this one.

My ex told me he can hack into my Andriod without having to have physical access to my phone. He seems to have details about me which he sould not have. Up til a two months ago he did have access (without my approval) of my Verizon 'My Phone' account. I assumed he was looking at my billing details to see who I was calling and who was calling me. I did change my password on the account. However he sent me a text saying there were programs available online for cracking online account passwords and website that sells "Verizon hub access" (his words) to my Android phone.

Verizon has assured me since he has not had access to my phone and I have changed my online account password, he cannot access my phone details (call log, SMS, etc.). However several times a day my phone will be sleeping (black screen from being timed out) and then it just lights up showing me the stand-by screen. No new email. No new text. No incoming call.

Thanks in advance for any help and advice.

wrenchflats

Edited by Budapest, 15 March 2011 - 04:23 PM.
Moved from Introductions ~BP

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users