Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trojan or something seems to of deleted my files

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Angelkissesu

Angelkissesu

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:47 PM

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:16 PM

I have few weeks posted I had a problem and did not get a reply in the mean time now when I restart my Notebook it takes forever with lots of message interuptions for ex dwm.exe bad image or something to that but all say due to api-ms-win-core-handle-l1-1- sorry forgot the last three numbers as going from my memory. I can't find root kill etc as when it lets me finally get to my Windows profile all my icons on desktop are gone and it says I am tempoarily not logged into my profile and when I log off or restart computer it will delete any files and to contact Aministrator of computer....I AM THE ADMIN! My Videos are compeletey gone and so are my photo's yet music seems to be there, oh there is one movie left in videos for some odd reason. I do not know what to do as I can't open browser windows when on the internet. Stupid me never did back ups even when I got this computer which isn't even 12 mths old. So I can't reformat as Windows 7 came installed. Please can I have some advice

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users