Jump to content
Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:49 AM
Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:08 AM
Posted 14 March 2011 - 01:42 PM
Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:20 PM
You are over 1000 updates out of date.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
Database version: 5038
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
- When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
- Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
- Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)
- The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Posted 15 March 2011 - 08:45 AM
Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:30 AM
Is everything back to normal now?
I had almost all files set to "hidden" though and I had to reset the properties to actually be able to even see office programs from the Start menu.
Edited by Starbuck, 15 March 2011 - 12:01 PM.
Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:01 AM
Posted 16 March 2011 - 07:16 AM
Everything looks alright now, as far as I can tell and the desktop and all the programs in the start menu are visible as normal so I haven't run RogueKiller.
Posted 16 March 2011 - 07:59 AM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users