Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Having some fake virus software trouble

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#1 jontron123

jontron123

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:33 AM

Posted 12 March 2011 - 05:01 PM

ok i will start from the beginning. i had a virus of some sort that would redirect me to various malicious looking sites. i think it was a virus anyway... i seemed to work around this by just ignoring this. for a time it was going smoothly. until one day i noticed 2 different types of fake anti-virus programs that would not allow me to access anything from the internet to malwarebytes. i found this website from researching answers and found rkill. now i did everything from booting up into safe mode with networking , used rkill , terminated 1 thing. then malewarebytes found 5 infected files(i dont remeber what they were) i boot into normal mode and everything checks out ok except that mozzilla firefox wont load anypages. i know im connected to the internet and my internet explorer does not load up anyhting expect for the connection trouble page.i did a scan with avast and found 100+ infected files so i figure that this was causing my troubles. however now mozzila wont open all i get is the error reporter over and over. now i tried this in SAFE mode and mozzila still does not load however internet explorer does in fact load up no problems(only in safe mode). thanks in advance
p.s. im using a netbook to use this site
-jon

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jontron123

jontron123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  

Posted 12 March 2011 - 05:11 PM

oh almost forgot the PC thats not working properly is running XP professional

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,220 posts
  •  

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:23 PM

Hello.
Please click Start > Run, type inetcpl.cpl in the runbox and press enter.

Click the Connections tab and click the LAN settings option.

Verify if "Use a proxy..." is checked, if so, UNcheck it and click OK/OK to exit.

Please post that MBAM log
The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.

Next run ATF and SAS: If you cannot access Safe Mode,run in normal ,but let me know.

Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".

NOTE: There have been reported problems with FireFox not loading pages properly after running ATF to clean the Firefox cache and download history. The glitch occurs if you have Firefox opened to Bleepingcomputer or other web sites while clearing the Firefox cache with ATF Cleaner. Close FF before running ATF. If ATF was run while the browser was open and OP reports problems, have them use FF itself afterwards to clear the cache.

From your regular user account..
Download Attribune's ATF Cleaner and then SUPERAntiSpyware , Free Home Version. Save both to desktop ..
Close all open browsers before using, especially FireFox. <-Important!!!
DO NOT run yet.
Open SUPER from icon and install and Update it
Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
Close browsers before scanning.
Scan for tracking cookies.
Terminate memory threats before quarantining
Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program. DO NOT run yet.

Now reboot into Safe Mode: How to enter safe mode(XP)
Using the F8 Method
Restart your computer.
When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu.
Select the option for Safe Mode using the arrow keys.
Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode

Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
Click the Empty Selected button.

If you use Firefox or Opera browser click that browser at the top and choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program

NOW Scan with SUPER
Open from the desktop icon or the program Files list
On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
Perform a Complete scan. After scan,Verify they are all checked.
Click OK on the summary screen to quarantine all found items.
If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.

To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log.
A text file will open in your default text editor.
Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
Click Close to exit the program.

Please ask any needed questions,post logs and Let us know how the PC is running now.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 jontron123

jontron123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:02 PM

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 5851

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.5512

2/23/2011 11:36:30 AM
mbam-log-2011-02-23 (11-36-30).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 192915
Time elapsed: 32 minute(s), 48 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 4

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\documents and settings\jon\local settings\temp\1B4.tmp (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\jon\local settings\temp\1B6.tmp (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\jon\local settings\temporary internet files\Content.IE5\5TGXW21A\id1[1].htm (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\jon\local settings\temporary internet files\Content.IE5\RV8D2U3N\id[1].htm (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

after the first step mozzila still opens up the error reporter(fire fox's not mircosoft's)when ever i try to use FF. i can however browse the internet fine from internet explorer

#5 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,220 posts
  •  

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:20 PM

Ok,, Continue thru SAS ..then

Rerun MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this:

Open MBAM in normal/regular mode and click Update tab, select Check for Updates,when done
click Scanner tab,select Quick scan and scan (normal mode).
After scan click Remove Selected, Post new scan log and Reboot into normal mode.

Then run this and see...
Please download the TDSS Rootkit Removing Tool (TDSSKiller.exe) and save it to your Desktop. <-Important!!!
Be sure to download TDSSKiller.exe (v2.4.0.0) from Kaspersky's website and not TDSSKiller.zip which appears to be an older version 2.3.2.2 of the tool.
  • Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe to run the tool for known TDSS variants.
    Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
  • If TDSSKiller does not run, try renaming it.
  • To do this, right-click on TDSSKiller.exe, select Rename and give it a random name with the .com file extension (i.e. 123abc.com). If you do not see the file extension, please refer to How to change the file extension.
  • Click the Start Scan button.
  • Do not use the computer during the scan
  • If the scan completes with nothing found, click Close to exit.
  • If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.
  • Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
  • A log file named TDSSKiller_version_date_time_log.txt (i.e. TDSSKiller.2.4.0.0_27.07.2010_09.o7.26_log.txt) will be created and saved to the root directory (usually Local Disk C:).
  • Copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#6 jontron123

jontron123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:14 AM

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6041

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 (Safe Mode)
Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.5512

3/13/2011 9:03:32 AM
mbam-log-2011-03-13 (09-03-32).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 148096
Time elapsed: 1 minute(s), 49 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
--------------------------------------------------------------

i ran SAS two times 1st was in regular mode. the second scan was during safe mode and it came up clean.

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 03/12/2011 at 10:43 PM

Application Version : 4.49.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 6585
Trace Rules Database Version: 4397

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:46:35

Memory items scanned : 486
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 5227
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 55046
File threats detected : 339

Adware.Tracking Cookie
.collective-media.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5dgd821r.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5dgd821r.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5dgd821r.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5dgd821r.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.myroitracking.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5dgd821r.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.clicksor.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5dgd821r.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.clicksor.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5dgd821r.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5dgd821r.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5dgd821r.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5dgd821r.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5dgd821r.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5dgd821r.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5dgd821r.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.bestpersonnecounter.in [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5dgd821r.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.bestpersonnecounter.in [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5dgd821r.default\cookies.sqlite ]
banners.securedataimages.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\MP5BKBGG ]
cloudfront.mediamatters.org [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\MP5BKBGG ]
crackle.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\MP5BKBGG ]
media.dreamhost.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\MP5BKBGG ]
media.ign.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\MP5BKBGG ]
media.mtvnservices.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\MP5BKBGG ]
media.scanscout.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\MP5BKBGG ]
msnbcmedia.msn.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\MP5BKBGG ]
objects.tremormedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\MP5BKBGG ]
s0.2mdn.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\MP5BKBGG ]
www.adserverplatform.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\MP5BKBGG ]
www.trackitdown.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\MP5BKBGG ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.eyewonder.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.eyewonder.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.myroitracking.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.clicksor.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.clicksor.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ru4.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ru4.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.adserverplatform.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.advertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.advertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.smartadserver.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.smartadserver.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.xiti.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.sonyonlineentertainment.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
bridge1.admarketplace.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.admarketplace.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.findeven.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.findstuff.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
clickbangpop.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adserver.adtechus.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ads.zeusclicks.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adultfriendfinder.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adultfriendfinder.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adtech.de [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.adserverplatform.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.kontera.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.yieldmanager.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.pro-market.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.edge.ru4.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.revsci.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.specificmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
user.lucidmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.account.station.sony.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.account.station.sony.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.hearstugo.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.mediabrandsww.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ads.crakmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adinterax.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adinterax.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
clicktrace.info [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.clicktrace.info [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.clicktrace.info [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
rotator.adjuggler.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
rotator.adjuggler.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.revsci.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
clicks.fastlookupdirectory.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
xml.trafficengine.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
in.getclicky.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adecn.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.overture.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.overture.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
clicks.search312.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.tracking.realtor.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.homestore.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.richmedia.yahoo.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.nhl.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
advertising.newsweekshowcase.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.game-advertising-online.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.cpcadnet.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ads.crakmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.3dstats.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.trafficrevenue.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.theclickcheck.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.theclickcheck.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
media.bcdb.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
media.bcdb.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
clicks.fastgetonline.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
dc.tremormedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.tripod.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adnetxchange.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adnetxchange.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.advertise.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.chitika.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.mypersonnecounter.in [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ads.trackitdown.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.trackitdown.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.trackitdown.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.paypal.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.stats.paypal.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.burstbeacon.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
d.mediadakine.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
d.mediadakine.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.azjmp.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.visitracker.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adlegend.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adlegend.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.yieldmanager.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
gotacha.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
gotacha.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.warnerbros.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
stat.onestat.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
stat.onestat.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
clicks.bestsearchall.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
optimize.indieclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
optimize.indieclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.insightexpressai.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.insightexpressai.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
clicks.gotitsearch.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
adserv.brandaffinity.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
adserv.brandaffinity.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.microsoftwindows.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adxpose.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.intermundomedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.intermundomedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
wstat.wibiya.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.themis-media.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.kontera.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.pixeltrack66.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.onlinerewardcenter.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.onlinerewardcenter.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
tracking.hostgator.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.content.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.star-advertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.etrade.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.mediamatters.org [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
mediamatters.org [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.technoratimedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.technoratimedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.crackle.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.crackle.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.xm.xtendmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.star-advertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
clicks.max.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.findology.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.findology.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.apartmentfinder.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.apartmentfinder.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.apartmentfinder.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
uk.sitestat.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
uk.sitestat.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adknowledge.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adknowledge.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.dmtracker.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
clicks.freesearchbuddy.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ggtrack.org [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.trackimizer.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.banners.facebookofsex.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.banners.facebookofsex.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.msnbc.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.redorbit.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.redorbit.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.redorbit.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.app.insightgrit.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.server.cpmstar.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.server.cpmstar.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.c.gigcount.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
counters.gigya.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.digitalentertainment.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.mediatraffic.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.finditquick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
cdn.uc.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.symptomfind.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.symptomfind.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
cubicsmediagroup.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.asurioninsuranceservices.122.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.lucidmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.247realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.247realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.content.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\jon\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1y99mo6i.default\cookies.sqlite ]
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

2011/03/13 09:05:33.0625 0324 TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.4.21.0 Mar 10 2011 12:26:28
2011/03/13 09:05:33.0750 0324 ================================================================================
2011/03/13 09:05:33.0750 0324 SystemInfo:
2011/03/13 09:05:33.0750 0324
2011/03/13 09:05:33.0750 0324 OS Version: 5.1.2600 ServicePack: 3.0
2011/03/13 09:05:33.0750 0324 Product type: Workstation
2011/03/13 09:05:33.0750 0324 ComputerName: JON-249A8649E43
2011/03/13 09:05:33.0750 0324 UserName: jon
2011/03/13 09:05:33.0750 0324 Windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
2011/03/13 09:05:33.0750 0324 System windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
2011/03/13 09:05:33.0750 0324 Processor architecture: Intel x86
2011/03/13 09:05:33.0750 0324 Number of processors: 2
2011/03/13 09:05:33.0750 0324 Page size: 0x1000
2011/03/13 09:05:33.0750 0324 Boot type: Safe boot with network
2011/03/13 09:05:33.0750 0324 ================================================================================
2011/03/13 09:05:33.0937 0324 Initialize success
2011/03/13 09:05:44.0984 0440 ================================================================================
2011/03/13 09:05:44.0984 0440 Scan started
2011/03/13 09:05:44.0984 0440 Mode: Manual;
2011/03/13 09:05:44.0984 0440 ================================================================================
2011/03/13 09:05:45.0937 0440 Aavmker4 (479c9835b91147be1a92cb76fad9c6de) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Aavmker4.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:46.0203 0440 ACPI (8fd99680a539792a30e97944fdaecf17) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:46.0328 0440 ACPIEC (9859c0f6936e723e4892d7141b1327d5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ACPIEC.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:46.0484 0440 aec (8bed39e3c35d6a489438b8141717a557) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aec.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:46.0562 0440 AFD (7e775010ef291da96ad17ca4b17137d7) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:46.0953 0440 Ambfilt (267fc636801edc5ab28e14036349e3be) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Ambfilt.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:47.0109 0440 Arp1394 (b5b8a80875c1dededa8b02765642c32f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:47.0531 0440 aswFsBlk (cba53c5e29ae0a0ce76f9a2be3a40d9e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:47.0609 0440 aswMon2 (a1c52b822b7b8a5c2162d38f579f97b7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswMon2.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:47.0703 0440 aswRdr (b6e8c5874377a42756c282fac2e20836) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswRdr.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:47.0750 0440 aswSP (b93a553c9b0f14263c8f016a44c3258c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:47.0796 0440 aswTdi (1408421505257846eb336feeef33352d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswTdi.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:47.0875 0440 AsyncMac (b153affac761e7f5fcfa822b9c4e97bc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:47.0937 0440 atapi (9f3a2f5aa6875c72bf062c712cfa2674) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:48.0031 0440 Atmarpc (9916c1225104ba14794209cfa8012159) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atmarpc.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:48.0125 0440 audstub (d9f724aa26c010a217c97606b160ed68) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:48.0234 0440 Beep (da1f27d85e0d1525f6621372e7b685e9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:48.0500 0440 cbidf2k (90a673fc8e12a79afbed2576f6a7aaf9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cbidf2k.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:48.0593 0440 Cdaudio (c1b486a7658353d33a10cc15211a873b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdaudio.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:48.0703 0440 Cdfs (c885b02847f5d2fd45a24e219ed93b32) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdfs.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:48.0781 0440 Cdrom (1f4260cc5b42272d71f79e570a27a4fe) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:49.0328 0440 Disk (044452051f3e02e7963599fc8f4f3e25) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:49.0406 0440 dmboot (d992fe1274bde0f84ad826acae022a41) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmboot.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:49.0453 0440 dmio (7c824cf7bbde77d95c08005717a95f6f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmio.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:49.0515 0440 dmload (e9317282a63ca4d188c0df5e09c6ac5f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmload.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:49.0578 0440 DMusic (8a208dfcf89792a484e76c40e5f50b45) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DMusic.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:49.0796 0440 drmkaud (8f5fcff8e8848afac920905fbd9d33c8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:49.0953 0440 Fastfat (38d332a6d56af32635675f132548343e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fastfat.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:50.0031 0440 Fdc (92cdd60b6730b9f50f6a1a0c1f8cdc81) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fdc.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:50.0046 0440 Fips (d45926117eb9fa946a6af572fbe1caa3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fips.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:50.0125 0440 Flpydisk (9d27e7b80bfcdf1cdd9b555862d5e7f0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Flpydisk.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:50.0203 0440 FltMgr (b2cf4b0786f8212cb92ed2b50c6db6b0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:50.0281 0440 Fs_Rec (3e1e2bd4f39b0e2b7dc4f4d2bcc2779a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:50.0343 0440 Ftdisk (6ac26732762483366c3969c9e4d2259d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ftdisk.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:50.0453 0440 GEARAspiWDM (8182ff89c65e4d38b2de4bb0fb18564e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:50.0531 0440 Gpc (0a02c63c8b144bd8c86b103dee7c86a2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:50.0640 0440 HDAudBus (573c7d0a32852b48f3058cfd8026f511) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:50.0718 0440 hidusb (ccf82c5ec8a7326c3066de870c06daf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:50.0968 0440 HTTP (f80a415ef82cd06ffaf0d971528ead38) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\HTTP.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:51.0203 0440 i8042prt (4a0b06aa8943c1e332520f7440c0aa30) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:51.0296 0440 Imapi (083a052659f5310dd8b6a6cb05edcf8e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:51.0640 0440 IntcAzAudAddService (ed90e04f7a1e385e2ea956cad83f8070) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:51.0921 0440 intelppm (8c953733d8f36eb2133f5bb58808b66b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:51.0968 0440 Ip6Fw (3bb22519a194418d5fec05d800a19ad0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:52.0062 0440 IpFilterDriver (731f22ba402ee4b62748adaf6363c182) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:52.0156 0440 IpInIp (b87ab476dcf76e72010632b5550955f5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:52.0250 0440 IpNat (cc748ea12c6effde940ee98098bf96bb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:52.0328 0440 IPSec (23c74d75e36e7158768dd63d92789a91) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:52.0437 0440 IRENUM (c93c9ff7b04d772627a3646d89f7bf89) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\irenum.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:52.0562 0440 isapnp (05a299ec56e52649b1cf2fc52d20f2d7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:52.0625 0440 Kbdclass (463c1ec80cd17420a542b7f36a36f128) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:52.0671 0440 kbdhid (9ef487a186dea361aa06913a75b3fa99) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:52.0781 0440 kmixer (692bcf44383d056aed41b045a323d378) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:52.0890 0440 KSecDD (b467646c54cc746128904e1654c750c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KSecDD.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:53.0140 0440 MBAMProtector (836e0e09ca9869be7eb39ef2cf3602c7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:53.0265 0440 MHNDRV (7f2f1d2815a6449d346fcccbc569fbd6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mhndrv.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:53.0375 0440 mnmdd (4ae068242760a1fb6e1a44bf4e16afa6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mnmdd.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:53.0453 0440 Modem (dfcbad3cec1c5f964962ae10e0bcc8e1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Modem.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:53.0546 0440 Monfilt (c7d9f9717916b34c1b00dd4834af485c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Monfilt.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:53.0609 0440 Mouclass (35c9e97194c8cfb8430125f8dbc34d04) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:53.0656 0440 mouhid (b1c303e17fb9d46e87a98e4ba6769685) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:53.0718 0440 MountMgr (a80b9a0bad1b73637dbcbba7df72d3fd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MountMgr.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:53.0875 0440 MRxDAV (11d42bb6206f33fbb3ba0288d3ef81bd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:53.0968 0440 MRxSmb (f3aefb11abc521122b67095044169e98) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:54.0031 0440 Msfs (c941ea2454ba8350021d774daf0f1027) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:54.0093 0440 MSKSSRV (d1575e71568f4d9e14ca56b7b0453bf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:54.0125 0440 MSPCLOCK (325bb26842fc7ccc1fcce2c457317f3e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:54.0171 0440 MSPQM (bad59648ba099da4a17680b39730cb3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:54.0218 0440 mssmbios (af5f4f3f14a8ea2c26de30f7a1e17136) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:54.0281 0440 Mup (2f625d11385b1a94360bfc70aaefdee1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Mup.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:54.0359 0440 NDIS (1df7f42665c94b825322fae71721130d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDIS.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:54.0421 0440 NdisTapi (1ab3d00c991ab086e69db84b6c0ed78f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:54.0500 0440 Ndisuio (f927a4434c5028758a842943ef1a3849) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:54.0609 0440 NdisWan (edc1531a49c80614b2cfda43ca8659ab) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:54.0718 0440 NDProxy (9282bd12dfb069d3889eb3fcc1000a9b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:54.0765 0440 NetBIOS (5d81cf9a2f1a3a756b66cf684911cdf0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:54.0843 0440 NetBT (74b2b2f5bea5e9a3dc021d685551bd3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:54.0953 0440 NIC1394 (e9e47cfb2d461fa0fc75b7a74c6383ea) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:55.0015 0440 Npfs (3182d64ae053d6fb034f44b6def8034a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:55.0203 0440 Ntfs (78a08dd6a8d65e697c18e1db01c5cdca) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:55.0343 0440 Null (73c1e1f395918bc2c6dd67af7591a3ad) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Null.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:55.0609 0440 nv (18c9b152da7bea76b2f9e4b6412e0aaf) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:55.0734 0440 nvatabus (b7fb72492b753930ec70a0f49d04f12f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvatabus.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:55.0796 0440 NVENETFD (a12ec731bb00adad2d016d41c1f18fa4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVENETFD.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:55.0859 0440 nvgts (17f915c35450783a446e70693afa749b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvgts.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:55.0906 0440 nvnetbus (5dc6a149897820de315916b6ec984ec9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvnetbus.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:55.0953 0440 nvraid (4bc863e8fb65ebcfdde04822cf875e76) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvraid.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:56.0015 0440 nvrd32 (c0b63b73bc79c48eaf53900e494f6de9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvrd32.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:56.0062 0440 NwlnkFlt (b305f3fad35083837ef46a0bbce2fc57) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:56.0140 0440 NwlnkFwd (c99b3415198d1aab7227f2c88fd664b9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:56.0218 0440 ohci1394 (ca33832df41afb202ee7aeb05145922f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:56.0281 0440 Parport (5575faf8f97ce5e713d108c2a58d7c7c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:56.0312 0440 PartMgr (beb3ba25197665d82ec7065b724171c6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PartMgr.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:56.0359 0440 ParVdm (70e98b3fd8e963a6a46a2e6247e0bea1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ParVdm.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:56.0437 0440 PCI (a219903ccf74233761d92bef471a07b1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:56.0562 0440 PCIIde (ccf5f451bb1a5a2a522a76e670000ff0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:56.0609 0440 Pcmcia (9e89ef60e9ee05e3f2eef2da7397f1c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Pcmcia.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:57.0093 0440 PptpMiniport (efeec01b1d3cf84f16ddd24d9d9d8f99) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:57.0187 0440 PSched (09298ec810b07e5d582cb3a3f9255424) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:57.0250 0440 Ptilink (80d317bd1c3dbc5d4fe7b1678c60cadd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:57.0375 0440 PxHelp20 (617accada2e0a0f43ec6030bbac49513) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:57.0781 0440 RasAcd (fe0d99d6f31e4fad8159f690d68ded9c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:57.0875 0440 Rasl2tp (11b4a627bc9614b885c4969bfa5ff8a6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:57.0921 0440 RasPppoe (5bc962f2654137c9909c3d4603587dee) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:57.0968 0440 Raspti (fdbb1d60066fcfbb7452fd8f9829b242) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:58.0031 0440 Rdbss (7ad224ad1a1437fe28d89cf22b17780a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:58.0078 0440 RDPCDD (4912d5b403614ce99c28420f75353332) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:58.0125 0440 rdpdr (15cabd0f7c00c47c70124907916af3f1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:58.0203 0440 RDPWD (6728e45b66f93c08f11de2e316fc70dd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:58.0250 0440 redbook (f828dd7e1419b6653894a8f97a0094c5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:58.0421 0440 SASDIFSV (a3281aec37e0720a2bc28034c2df2a56) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS
2011/03/13 09:05:58.0468 0440 SASKUTIL (61db0d0756a99506207fd724e3692b25) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS
2011/03/13 09:05:58.0578 0440 Secdrv (90a3935d05b494a5a39d37e71f09a677) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:58.0656 0440 serenum (0f29512ccd6bead730039fb4bd2c85ce) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:58.0703 0440 Serial (cca207a8896d4c6a0c9ce29a4ae411a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:58.0781 0440 Sfloppy (8e6b8c671615d126fdc553d1e2de5562) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Sfloppy.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:59.0015 0440 splitter (ab8b92451ecb048a4d1de7c3ffcb4a9f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\splitter.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:59.0062 0440 sr (76bb022c2fb6902fd5bdd4f78fc13a5d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sr.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:59.0125 0440 Srv (0f6aefad3641a657e18081f52d0c15af) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:59.0187 0440 swenum (3941d127aef12e93addf6fe6ee027e0f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:59.0234 0440 swmidi (8ce882bcc6cf8a62f2b2323d95cb3d01) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swmidi.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:59.0515 0440 sysaudio (8b83f3ed0f1688b4958f77cd6d2bf290) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:59.0609 0440 Tcpip (9aefa14bd6b182d61e3119fa5f436d3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:59.0656 0440 TDPIPE (6471a66807f5e104e4885f5b67349397) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDPIPE.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:59.0734 0440 TDTCP (c56b6d0402371cf3700eb322ef3aaf61) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDTCP.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:59.0812 0440 TermDD (88155247177638048422893737429d9e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
2011/03/13 09:05:59.0968 0440 Udfs (5787b80c2e3c5e2f56c2a233d91fa2c9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Udfs.sys
2011/03/13 09:06:00.0109 0440 Update (402ddc88356b1bac0ee3dd1580c76a31) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys
2011/03/13 09:06:00.0234 0440 USBAAPL (5c2bdc152bbab34f36473deaf7713f22) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\usbaapl.sys
2011/03/13 09:06:00.0343 0440 usbaudio (e919708db44ed8543a7c017953148330) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys
2011/03/13 09:06:00.0406 0440 usbccgp (173f317ce0db8e21322e71b7e60a27e8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
2011/03/13 09:06:00.0500 0440 usbehci (65dcf09d0e37d4c6b11b5b0b76d470a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
2011/03/13 09:06:00.0562 0440 usbhub (1ab3cdde553b6e064d2e754efe20285c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
2011/03/13 09:06:00.0625 0440 usbohci (0daecce65366ea32b162f85f07c6753b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys
2011/03/13 09:06:00.0687 0440 usbscan (a0b8cf9deb1184fbdd20784a58fa75d4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys
2011/03/13 09:06:00.0750 0440 USBSTOR (a32426d9b14a089eaa1d922e0c5801a9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
2011/03/13 09:06:00.0875 0440 VgaSave (0d3a8fafceacd8b7625cd549757a7df1) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys
2011/03/13 09:06:01.0000 0440 VolSnap (4c8fcb5cc53aab716d810740fe59d025) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\VolSnap.sys
2011/03/13 09:06:01.0078 0440 Wanarp (e20b95baedb550f32dd489265c1da1f6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
2011/03/13 09:06:01.0171 0440 wdmaud (6768acf64b18196494413695f0c3a00f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys
2011/03/13 09:06:01.0531 0440 ================================================================================
2011/03/13 09:06:01.0531 0440 Scan finished
2011/03/13 09:06:01.0531 0440 ================================================================================
2011/03/13 09:06:15.0296 0328 Deinitialize success

Edited by jontron123, 13 March 2011 - 08:20 AM.

#7 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,220 posts
  •  

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:53 PM

Hello, no malware left. Now you need to reinstall Mozilla. most likely the earlier scans deleted instead of quaranting some important files.

#8 jontron123

jontron123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:16 PM

Hello, no malware left. Now you need to reinstall Mozilla. most likely the earlier scans deleted instead of quaranting some important files.

after the scan it seems i cannot browse the internet again (from IE)

#9 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,220 posts
  •  

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:47 PM

Check this again.
Please click Start > Run, type inetcpl.cpl in the runbox and press enter.

Click the Connections tab and click the LAN settings option.

Verify if "Use a proxy..." is checked, if so, UNcheck it and click OK/OK to exit.

#10 jontron123

jontron123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:47 PM

the proxy box is UNchecked and i still cant load any pages

#11 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,220 posts
  •  

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:07 PM

Reboot into Safe Mode with Networking See if you can load even google

How to enter safe mode(XP/Vista)
Using the F8 Method
Restart your computer.
When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu.
Select the option for Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode

#12 jontron123

jontron123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:24 AM

internet explorer works fine in safe mode. i can load google. i also reinstalled firefox while in safe mode and it works fine. however when i try to use the internet on regular mode firefox loads the browser but no web page now. just a blank white page.
IE gives me the page cannot be displayed as well (normal mode)

Edited by jontron123, 14 March 2011 - 07:31 AM.

#13 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,220 posts
  •  

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:08 PM

Please run SFC (System File Checker)
Please run System File Checker sfc /scannow... For more information on this tool see How To Use Sfc.exe To Repair System Files

NOTE for Vista/WIN 7 users..The command needs to be run from an Elevated Command Prompt.Click Start, type cmd into the Start/Search box,
right-click cmd.exe in the list above and select 'Run as Administrator'

You will need your operating system CD handy.

Open Windows Task Manager....by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC

Then click File.. then New Task(Run)

In the box that opens type sfc /scannow ......There is a space between c and /

Click OK
Let it run and insert the CD when asked.

#14 jontron123

jontron123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:30 PM

will a system recovery CD work if i dont have the OS cd handy?

edit: im half way into "windows file protection" so i think everything will run smoothly. ill let you know how everything goes

i also have been noticing in normal mode malwarebytes keeps blocking out going IP's
213.109.65.26 and 213.109.75.213

Edited by jontron123, 14 March 2011 - 08:56 PM.

#15 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,220 posts
  •  

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:54 PM

Should work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users