Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hi there need help bad

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 shroomboom

shroomboom

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 AM

Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:12 PM

hey there i am new here and really kinda new to computers in general...
i was infected with all kind of bad stuff....i have avg free addition.....malwarebytes....stinger....and hijackthis.
the malwarebytes found a couple hundred infections and deleted them....then i was still having problems and downloaded stinger and found a fake alert trojan and cleaned them....next spybot serch and destroy found alot of infections including trojans...firewall disabler?? and alot of nasty crap....
i have logs from all these programs and could post if needed...i think i am still infected i am still getting redirects.....and will get sent to the same web page all the time that sais you have registry errors download cleaner now!!
also i have a miscellaneous files-microsoft development environment[brake] debugger window pop up and when i close it 2 or 3 more of the same window pop up.
i have screen shots of almost all my error msg.
also ran hijackthis and it has alot on that log...i have dll registry problems...i think when cleaning the viruses some reg stuff got deleted......
can someone pleeaaaase help me.
thank you in advanced

Edited by Andrew, 12 March 2011 - 01:46 PM.
Mod Edit: Moved from intros to AII - AA

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users