Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet Explorer Error printing from MS Outlook

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 juanjovv

juanjovv

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 AM

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:24 AM

First sorry about my English.

I have an error printing from MS Outlook. You can see it in nest image.

Posted Image

When restart computer, I can print some messages, but later, the error star again.

This is in Windows XP Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8
MS Outlook 2000

Googling, I found some solutions, but nothing works for me.

First IE configuration:

Posted Image

Next, I register ole32.dll, oleaut32.dll, actxprxy.dll, msxml3.dll and msxml6.dll

I think Kaspersky Antivirus can drops register, and I tryed to disable Kaspersky, and register all dll's again, but I have the same error.

Finally, I did an Antimalwarebytes scan, and CCleaner scan. But nothing works.

Any help will be greatly appreciated
Thank you very much and best regards

Edited by hamluis, 14 March 2011 - 05:33 PM.
Moved from External Hardware to XP forum.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 juanjovv

juanjovv
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 AM

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:19 AM

I can not understand why this post have been moved to External Hardware. I thing this is a Internet Explorer and MS Outlook error.

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,264 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:02 PM

Posted 14 March 2011 - 05:33 PM

Just a few comments...

a. It does not appear to me that this post was moved from another forum. I just moved it to XP.

b. MS Outlook is MS Office...while Outlook Express is part of Windows.

c. Script errors...happen all the time and the nature of them indicates that users should ignore them and turn off script debugging. My Spanish is pretty awful but the graphic you posted looks like s typical script error from Internet Explorer...has nothing to do with printing, email, Office, or Outlook Express.

If that is "the error" that you refer to...simply turn off script debug in IE. See http://www.sureshotsoftware.com/articles/scripterrors.html .

If you received an error regarding printing...please post same.

Louis

Edited by hamluis, 14 March 2011 - 05:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users