Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Driver updater -urgent help

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ddiani

ddiani

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:48 PM

Posted 11 March 2011 - 05:17 PM

I 've did it again! Posted Image
I got this nice program ,and i can't get rid of it ,i managed to erased it in safe mode,but it distroyed my drivers,i tried reinstaling them ,but some do not work?
How can i make sure that all the infection traces are gone?

Sorry i forgot to mention ,in case u see my other topic,this a different computer! it seems every computer i touch gets infected.
It must be virus week for me or smthPosted Image

Edited by Andrew, 11 March 2011 - 05:34 PM.
Mod Edit: Merged To Reset Reply Count and Moved From MRL to AII - AA

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 master131

master131

• Members
  • 366 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:48 AM

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:01 PM

Have you been plugging any removable devices into those computers you are using? There might be a virus on the removable devices which is spreading infections around. As for the drivers, refer to your motherboard model and check if there are any downloadable drivers for it on Google. If you want to check if there are any threats left, do a full scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Make sure to update it before you scan. :wink:

Edited by master131, 11 March 2011 - 08:04 PM.

#3 ddiani

ddiani
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 12 March 2011 - 05:26 AM

Hello!
Did it,no removable devices involved; with MBAM updated all clean, but i cannot install audio driver ,it says no audio hardware found(it worked before this problem so the message is not correct);
also in task manager i have a idle process at 99 % procent almost continuos --- so i think the virus is still active;

Sugestions?
Thks!

#4 master131

master131

• Members
  • 366 posts
  •  

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:24 AM

Can you give a screenshot of your processes list from Task Manager or the name of the process hogging resources?

#5 ddiani

ddiani
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:48 PM

sorry i cannot acces that computer right now,but the the process is the last one from the list: System Idle Process // user System // CPU usage 94-99% // mem usage 20 k or smth.
But i do not understand what is wrong with my audio part : driver -hardware;

Thank you!

#6 master131

master131

• Members
  • 366 posts
  •  

Posted 15 March 2011 - 02:29 AM

94-99% for System Idle Process is completely normal because it's and Idle process. As for the driver issues I am not sure I'll grab a BC Advisor. :)

#7 ddiani

ddiani
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 20 March 2011 - 10:59 AM

Any news?
Still can't install audio driver...
About the idle process ... when it gets to 99% i can't do nothing with my pc ,so how can this be normal? if it blocks my pc?
and also from the task manager list when that situation happens i have no other process with significant activity ,only system idle process...
thanks!

#8 master131

master131

• Members
  • 366 posts
  •  

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:50 PM

Hm.. very strange. Please contact one of the staff to help you with the issue as I cant recommend to use any removal tools.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users