Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi! I'm new to Bleeping Computer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SissyAnn

SissyAnn

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:52 AM

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:40 PM

Hi!

I'm new to this so, I'm not sure what to say, other than I'm a spoiled user who usually has plenty of great IS guys who fix problems on the computer I use most... at work. Now that I've moved out of the dark ages at home and have come into the fast speed internet age... What did I do first -- I mean within 2 hours of the first log-on? Pick up something that makes my wonderful little computer -- bleeping! Luckily, my IS guys here at the office turned me on to you guys!

So, that is how I got here -- just remember -- I'm not really as stupid as I'll sound... I'm just really dumb about the perils of computer virus and other threats! And I'd really like this fixed before buying my wireless box so my little laptop can go anywhere in the house!!

Hope you're having a bleeping free day!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users