1) NEVER USE REGISTRY CLEANERS - they cause problems, they don't cure them
2) I didn't see any mention of an anti virus scan
3) Spybot and AdAware are old school. If I were you I'd uninstall them and replace them with either MalwareBytes or SuperAntispyware
4) Go to System Properties - Advanced - Startup & Recover Settings and uncheck "automatically restart"
5) If you suspect malware you should post in the Am I Infected forum on this site
6) Download BlueScreenView:
unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.
when scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select All
Go to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt
Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply