Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hard Drive Diagnostics programme removed but

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Diddymow

Diddymow

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 PM

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:30 AM

Hi, this might not be the right section but i'll post here anyway because I can't find a better one.

I had this Hard Drive Diagnostic programme pop up last night telling me there were 11 critical errors on my computer. Being an idiot I thought this was a real Microsoft programme and so I ran the scan and told it to fix the errors. When it started trying to charge me to remove the last 5 errors that's when I finally caught on that it was a virus.

I then used this guide on your website to remove it (thanks): http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:vdv79KBR604J:www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-hard-drive-diagnostic+how+remove+Hard+Drive+Diagnostic&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&source=www.google.co.uk

I think it has now gone but when it ran the scan the first time it deleted about half of my desktop icons (not sure about the actual programmes) and all of my documents and pictures have gone. Is there anyway to recover these lost items? It's not a massive loss if they are lost though because I backed up my important files when the errors started popping up.

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 techextreme

techextreme

Bleepin Tech

• Members
  • 2,125 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 AM

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:10 AM

Hello Diddymow,

As you can see the Hard Drive Diagnostic wasn't from Microsoft and I'm happy to hear that you were able to remove it by using the Removal guide here at BC.

You are asking about some desktop icons that were removed. If you can post the contents of your Malwarebytes log, it may be possible to see if they were removed as part of the cleaning process with Malwarebytes.

To do this, open Malwarebytes and click on the Logs tab. The bottom most log should be the log from your cleaning efforts. What I would like to ask is if you have more than one ( One before the cleaning and one afterwards ) please post both of these in your reply. With both of these logs, we can be certain that your computer has been cleaned of Hard Drive Diagnostic. We may also be able to determine if any of the desktop icons were removed as part of your cleaning efforts.

Thanks,

Edited by techextreme, 10 March 2011 - 08:11 AM.

Techextreme

"Admire those who attempt great things, even though they fail."

-- Seneca

#3 Diddymow

Diddymow
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:05 AM

I think my documents are still there but I just can't view them for some reason. I say this because I just reinstalled Football Manager and my save still works fine even though there is no trace of any saved data in my documents at all. I just tried to save a screenshot to show you what it looks like but when I save it to my pictures it won't show up under "libraries", it's just completely blank when I click on the libraries tab.

Here's the log from when I removed the Hard Drive Diagnostic programme:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 5396

Windows 6.1.7600
Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385

10/03/2011 00:46:36
mbam-log-2011-03-10 (00-46-36).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 300519
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 13 minute(s), 59 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 2

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\{341D2AD4-C42D-E5E4-11E9-1C2F8893844E} (Trojan.ZbotR.Gen) -> Value: {341D2AD4-C42D-E5E4-11E9-1C2F8893844E} -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\program files (x86)\youtube downloader toolbar\widgihelper.exe (Adware.WidgiToolbar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Ywuw\emryp.exe (Trojan.ZbotR.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Edited by Diddymow, 10 March 2011 - 09:06 AM.

#4 techextreme

techextreme

Bleepin Tech

• Members
  • 2,125 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:12 AM

Would it be possible to give me a list ( partial is good ) of what was removed from your desktop?

I'm doing a little more research on the "libraries" issue you're experiencing and will get back to you regarding it as soon as I find anything pertinent.
Techextreme

-- Seneca

#5 Diddymow

Diddymow
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:27 AM

Luckily I have a screenshot of my desktop from Feb. It seems to have mainly deleted folders off the desktop rather than actual shortcuts to programmes (with a few expections). The only shortcuts to programmes it has deleted are: SopCast and a screen recording programme.

All the data must still be on my computer though because my C Drive is still almost full (just like it was before the virus).

Edited by Diddymow, 10 March 2011 - 11:28 AM.

#6 techextreme

techextreme

Bleepin Tech

• Members
  • 2,125 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:31 AM

The Malwarebytes log that you posted.... is that the only log you have or had you run it before you were infected with Hard Drive Diagnostic?
Techextreme

-- Seneca

#7 Diddymow

Diddymow
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:43 AM

The Malwarebytes log that you posted.... is that the only log you have or had you run it before you were infected with Hard Drive Diagnostic?

There are others but those were about 4 months ago.

#8 techextreme

techextreme

Bleepin Tech

• Members
  • 2,125 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:50 AM

Let's scan your computer with SuperAntispyware for a second opinion.

SAS, may take a long time to scan
Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free

• Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.
  • Do not run a scan just yet.
  • First

Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:

• Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.

Note.. SAS doesn't open the registry hives for other user accounts on the system, so scans should be done from each user account.
Techextreme

-- Seneca

#9 Diddymow

Diddymow
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:47 PM

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 03/10/2011 at 08:23 PM

Application Version : 4.49.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 6569
Trace Rules Database Version: 4381

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 01:22:52

Memory items scanned : 305
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 14046
Registry threats detected : 23
File items scanned : 140404
File threats detected : 408

Adware.HBHelper
(x86) HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{CA3EB689-8F09-4026-AA10-B9534C691CE0}
(x86) HKCR\CLSID\{CA3EB689-8F09-4026-AA10-B9534C691CE0}
(x86) HKCR\CLSID\{CA3EB689-8F09-4026-AA10-B9534C691CE0}
(x86) HKCR\CLSID\{CA3EB689-8F09-4026-AA10-B9534C691CE0}\InprocServer32
(x86) HKCR\CLSID\{CA3EB689-8F09-4026-AA10-B9534C691CE0}\InprocServer32#ThreadingModel
(x86) HKCR\CLSID\{CA3EB689-8F09-4026-AA10-B9534C691CE0}\ProgID
(x86) HKCR\CLSID\{CA3EB689-8F09-4026-AA10-B9534C691CE0}\TypeLib
(x86) HKCR\CLSID\{CA3EB689-8F09-4026-AA10-B9534C691CE0}\VersionIndependentProgID
(x86) HKCR\URLSearchHook.ToolbarURLSearchHook.1
(x86) HKCR\URLSearchHook.ToolbarURLSearchHook.1\CLSID
(x86) HKCR\URLSearchHook.ToolbarURLSearchHook
(x86) HKCR\URLSearchHook.ToolbarURLSearchHook\CLSID
(x86) HKCR\TypeLib\{4509D3CC-B642-4745-B030-645B79522C6D}
(x86) HKCR\TypeLib\{4509D3CC-B642-4745-B030-645B79522C6D}\1.0
(x86) HKCR\TypeLib\{4509D3CC-B642-4745-B030-645B79522C6D}\1.0\0
(x86) HKCR\TypeLib\{4509D3CC-B642-4745-B030-645B79522C6D}\1.0\0\win32
(x86) HKCR\TypeLib\{4509D3CC-B642-4745-B030-645B79522C6D}\1.0\FLAGS
(x86) HKCR\TypeLib\{4509D3CC-B642-4745-B030-645B79522C6D}\1.0\HELPDIR
C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\HYPERCAM TOOLBAR\TBHELPER.DLL

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@bs.serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@media6degrees[1].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@imrworldwide[3].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@apmebf[1].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@content.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@www.gomeotrack[2].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@click.searchnation[3].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@adbrite[1].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@trafficengine[3].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@stat.dealtime[1].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@www.stopzilla[1].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@ad.wsod[2].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@dealtime[1].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@zedo[2].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@myroitracking[1].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@atdmt[1].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@invitemedia[2].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@adtech[2].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@ads.bleepingcomputer[1].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@advertise[3].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@casalemedia[2].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@counter.hitslink[2].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@doubleclick[1].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@revsci[2].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@overture[2].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@ads.cpxcenter[2].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@fastclick[2].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@click.fastpartner[3].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@tracking.dc-storm[3].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@bizzclick[2].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@gmeurope.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@videoegg.adbureau[3].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\blayke@in.getclicky[1].txt
.collective-media.net [ C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2jiyw49o.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2jiyw49o.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2jiyw49o.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2jiyw49o.default\cookies.sqlite ]
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Local\Temp\Cookies\blayke@ad.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Local\Temp\Cookies\blayke@advertise[1].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Local\Temp\Cookies\blayke@apmebf[1].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Local\Temp\Cookies\blayke@atdmt[1].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Local\Temp\Cookies\blayke@doubleclick[1].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Local\Temp\Cookies\blayke@mediaplex[1].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Local\Temp\Cookies\blayke@overture[1].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Local\Temp\Cookies\blayke@revsci[2].txt
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Local\Temp\Cookies\blayke@tribalfusion[2].txt
90degreemedia.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ZXTMRF88 ]
banners.securedataimages.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ZXTMRF88 ]
c2.zedo.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ZXTMRF88 ]
cdn.insights.gravity.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ZXTMRF88 ]
cloud.video.unrulymedia.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ZXTMRF88 ]
ec.atdmt.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ZXTMRF88 ]
findel.scene7.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ZXTMRF88 ]
ia.media-imdb.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ZXTMRF88 ]
media.buto.tv [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ZXTMRF88 ]
media.ign.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ZXTMRF88 ]
media.scanscout.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ZXTMRF88 ]
media1.shopto.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ZXTMRF88 ]
obamacountdownwidget.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ZXTMRF88 ]
objects.tremormedia.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ZXTMRF88 ]
s0.2mdn.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ZXTMRF88 ]
secure-uk.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ZXTMRF88 ]
secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ZXTMRF88 ]
serving-sys.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ZXTMRF88 ]
spe.atdmt.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ZXTMRF88 ]
stat.easydate.biz [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ZXTMRF88 ]
www.naiadsystems.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ZXTMRF88 ]
.eaeacom.112.2o7.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adtech.de [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.hitbox.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.hitbox.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ehg-twi.hitbox.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ehg-twi.hitbox.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.themis-media.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adserver.adtechus.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.revsci.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
us.sitestat.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
us.sitestat.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adecn.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.advertising.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.advertising.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.yieldmanager.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.content.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.technoratimedia.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.technoratimedia.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.chitika.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.kontera.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.kontera.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.interclick.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.interclick.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.findmakarov.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.findmakarov.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.revsci.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adviva.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adviva.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ar.atwola.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.dmtracker.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
user.lucidmedia.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ru4.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
adserver.itsfogo.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.247realmedia.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.247realmedia.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.www.burstnet.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adtech.de [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.e-2dj6wblycodpgkq.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.cpcadnet.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.fortunecity.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.fortunecity.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.xm.xtendmedia.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adultfriendfinder.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adultfriendfinder.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.trinitymirror.112.2o7.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
bridge1.admarketplace.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.admarketplace.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.myroitracking.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.clicksor.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.clicksor.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.mediatraffic.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.clicksor.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.clicksor.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.clicksor.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.banners.facebookofsex.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.banners.facebookofsex.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adfarm1.adition.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ad2.adfarm1.adition.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.tradedoubler.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.tradedoubler.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.jscount.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.statcounter.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.yadro.ru [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.zedo.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.zedo.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.77tracking.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.77tracking.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
vidasco.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
vidasco.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adjuggler.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
clicktrace.info [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.clicktrace.info [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.clicktrace.info [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ero-advertising.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adxpansion.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.star-advertising.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.star-advertising.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ads.crakmedia.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
rts.pgmediaserve.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
rts.pgmediaserve.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.partypoker.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.partypoker.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
in.getclicky.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ru4.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.mediabrandsww.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.uk.at.atwola.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.solution.weborama.fr [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.e-2dj6wnmyeld5kho.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.richmedia.yahoo.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
statse.webtrendslive.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
audit.median.hu [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ads.footballmedia.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.stats.ebay.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.paypal.112.2o7.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.stats.paypal.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
eas.apm.emediate.eu [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
f.blogads.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.serving.xxxwebtraffic.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.serving.xxxwebtraffic.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ads.regieadulte.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ads.regieadulte.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ads.regieadulte.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.serving.adsrevenue.clicksor.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.serving.adsrevenue.clicksor.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
imagevenue.advertserve.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
imagevenue.advertserve.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ipcounter.de [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
adfarm1.adition.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.links-and-traffic.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.2o7.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.pro-market.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adxpose.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.weborama.fr [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.protectyourbubblecom.solution.weborama.fr [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.protectyourbubblecom.solution.weborama.fr [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
pubads.g.doubleclick.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
pubads.g.doubleclick.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.msnportal.112.2o7.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.2o7.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.clickfuse.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.bravenet.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.frostclick.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.frostclick.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.frostclick.disqus.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.frostclick.disqus.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
banners.thgimages.co.uk [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.kantarmedia.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.kantarmedia.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
eas.apm.emediate.eu [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.rambler.ru [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.tns-counter.ru [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ads.zeusclicks.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
xxxbunker.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
xxxbunker.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.realteeniegirls.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.realteeniegirls.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
d.mediadakine.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.c.atdmt.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
data.coremetrics.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
dc.tremormedia.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
d.mediadakine.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.mediadakine.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.burstnet.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
clicks.search312.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.fastsfind.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.fastsfind.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adnetxchange.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adnetxchange.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.advertise.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.aim4media.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.content.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7o38z7fr.default\cookies.sqlite ]

Browser Hijacker.Deskbar
(x86) HKCR\Interface\{4897BBA6-48D9-468C-8EFA-846275D7701B}
(x86) HKCR\Interface\{4897BBA6-48D9-468C-8EFA-846275D7701B}\ProxyStubClsid32
(x86) HKCR\Interface\{4897BBA6-48D9-468C-8EFA-846275D7701B}\TypeLib
(x86) HKCR\Interface\{4897BBA6-48D9-468C-8EFA-846275D7701B}\TypeLib#Version

Malware.Trace
C:\Users\Blayke\AppData\Roaming\fklgu.bat
(x86) HKU\S-1-5-21-3024009498-1972994855-1233140872-1000\Software\qni8hj710fdl

Trojan.Agent/Gen-FakeWare
C:\PROGRAMDATA\33677064.EXE
C:\PROGRAMDATA\36822792.EXE
C:\PROGRAMDATA\37805832.EXE
C:\PROGRAMDATA\38264584.EXE
C:\PROGRAMDATA\38330120.EXE
C:\PROGRAMDATA\38985480.EXE
C:\PROGRAMDATA\39247624.EXE

Trojan.Dropper/Gen-NV
C:\USERS\BLAYKE\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\INTERNETEXPLORERUPDATE.EXE

Trojan.Agent/Gen-FakeAlert
C:\USERS\BLAYKE\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\JAR_CACHE2708444058081772247.TMP

Trojan.Agent/Gen-IEFake
C:\USERS\BLAYKE\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\RARSFX0\H\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\USERS\BLAYKE\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\RARSFX0\PROCS\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\USERS\BLAYKE\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\RARSFX1\H\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\USERS\BLAYKE\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\RARSFX1\PROCS\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\USERS\BLAYKE\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\RARSFX3\H\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\USERS\BLAYKE\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\RARSFX3\PROCS\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\USERS\BLAYKE\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\RARSFX4\H\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\USERS\BLAYKE\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\RARSFX4\PROCS\IEXPLORE.EXE

Trojan.Agent/Gen-IExplorer[Fake]
C:\USERS\BLAYKE\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\RARSFX0\NIRD\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\USERS\BLAYKE\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\RARSFX1\NIRD\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\USERS\BLAYKE\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\RARSFX3\NIRD\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\USERS\BLAYKE\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\RARSFX4\NIRD\IEXPLORE.EXE

Trojan.Agent/Gen-FakeAlert[Acts]
C:\USERS\BLAYKE\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\TMP5D9C.TMP

Adware.Agent/Gen-Zango
C:\USERS\BLAYKE\DOWNLOADS\FDMSETUP.EXE

Trojan.Agent/Gen-TDSS[Rel]
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SPOOL\PRTPROCS\X64\1O9317.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SPOOL\PRTPROCS\X64\79S1793.DLL

Edited by Diddymow, 10 March 2011 - 03:50 PM.

#10 Diddymow

Diddymow
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:48 PM

Lots of XXX stuff, ah ha. :whistle: I'm blaming 4chan.

Edited by Diddymow, 10 March 2011 - 03:51 PM.

#11 Diddymow

Diddymow
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:56 AM

It's come back some how:

Posted Image

#12 techextreme

techextreme

Bleepin Tech

• Members
  • 2,125 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:07 AM

Hello Diddymow,

I'm going to point you to a removal guide for your re-infection. I'd like you to follow the instructions for Hard Drive Diagnostic line for line.

When complete, please post the resultant logs.

Thanks,
Techextreme

-- Seneca

#13 Diddymow

Diddymow
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:14 PM

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 5396

Windows 6.1.7600
Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385

11/03/2011 18:04:36
mbam-log-2011-03-11 (18-04-36).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|E:\|)
Objects scanned: 300778
Time elapsed: 41 minute(s), 38 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

#14 techextreme

techextreme

Bleepin Tech

• Members
  • 2,125 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:36 PM

That looks good. Let's run a virus scan of your machine now.

Please perform a scan with Eset Onlinescan (NOD32).
(Requires Internet Explorer to work. If given the option, choose "Quarantine" instead of delete.)
Vista Users be sure to run Internet Explorer as Administrator. To do this, right-click on the IE icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select "Run as Administrator" from the context menu.

• You will see the Terms of Use. Tick the check-box in front of YES, I accept the Terms of Use
  • Now click Start.
  • You may receive an alert on the address bar that "This site might require the following ActiveX control...Click here to install...". Click on that alert and then Click Install ActiveX component.
  • A new window will appear asking "Do you want to install this software?" (OnlineScanner.cab)".
  • Answer Yes to install and download the ActiveX controls that allows the scan to run.
  • Click Start.(the Onlinescanner will now prepare itself for running on your pc)
  • To do a full-scan, check: "Remove found threats" and "Scan potentially unwanted applications"
  • Press Scan to start the online scan. (this could take some time to complete)
  • When the scan has finished, it will show a screen with two tabs "overview" and "details" and the option to get information or buy software. Just close the window.
  • Now click Start > Run... > type: C:\Program Files\Eset\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
  • The scan results will open in Notepad.
  • Copy and paste the log results in your next reply.

Note: Some online scanners will detect existing anti-virus software and refuse to cooperate. You may have to disable the real-time protection components of your existing anti-virus and try running the scan again. If you do this, remember to turn\ them back on after you are finished
Techextreme

-- Seneca

#15 Diddymow

Diddymow
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:17 PM

When I click the link it says "404 page not found".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users