Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction - Christian Andersson

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Christian Andersson

Christian Andersson

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:04 AM

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:30 AM

Hello Guys!

My name is Christian Andersson, from Sweden, and I work half time as a teacher in computer science and half time as a music composer!
I used to work at Ericsson as a software developer (for 12 years), so I'm quite familiar with programming & software.

I recently got a nasty problem on my computer, so I decided to find the best expert forum available, and this turns out to be the place!

If you, for some reason, need help with music writing, tools and virtual instruments in the future (although this may not be the forum for it), I will be happy to help out and give you recommendations if you notify me here or send mails to me. Maybe there are other topics as well that I can assist with. An indication that I'm not a total beginner when it comes to music is that I'm a finalist in the yearly International Songwriting Competition with 15.000+ entrants (only 15 songs makes it to the final in each category).

So if you want to know more about me, you are very welcome to my home page:
http://craze.se

Best Regards
/Christian

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 AM

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:36 PM

Nice setup you have.
Thanks for joining and welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Christian Andersson

Christian Andersson
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:04 AM

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:41 PM

Thank you, John, it's great to be here! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users