Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Changing Graphic Settings And Back

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BOSTONBOY

BOSTONBOY

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:16 PM

Posted 22 December 2005 - 01:07 AM

HI, IM NEW AND NEED SOME POINTERS. I DECIDED TO MAX MY GRAPHICS RESOLUTION AND WOW, HALFLIFE CAME TO LIFE, AT LEAST HALF. ANYWAY, IM HAVING AN AWFUL TIME READING MANY SITES AND FORUMS DUE TO THE FACT AS THEY ARE TINY, TINY. mY QUESTION IS, IS THERE A WAY TO BE ABLE TO SET THINGS UP SO I CAN CHANGE BACK AND FORTH QUICKLEY , AS MY DESK TOP SETTINGS CHANGE QUITE A BIT AS WELL. CANT WAIT TO HEAR ALL YOUR IDEAS. THANKS

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:16 PM

Posted 22 December 2005 - 08:23 AM

Whoa dude. What with all the yellin'. Please don't use all caps.
Did you install the video card or did it come with the computer? Most video cards come with a utility that sits in you task bar. It will allow you to do just what you describe.
List the video adapter you are using and I'll see if I can find the utility for you.

Merry Christmas.
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users