Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unable to watch cams and video

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 just thump it

just thump it

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:56 AM

Posted 07 March 2011 - 06:31 PM

Hi All,

I have been watching private cams and videos of an adult nature on two unconnected sites for 2years without any problems whatsoever. In fact I would rate them safer than most others offering similar services.
In the last few days a problem has arose. I can get to the home page of both sites but not view any of the content. That is to say not view cams on one site and not view videos on the other.

The problem is the same whether I use IE or Firefox. I don't see any updates that would have affected things and have not installed any other applications that I can think of. I have updated adobe Flash Player. I have uninstalled Realplayer. Computer is scanned every 24hrs with Spybot and AVG is running.

Incidently I have no problem viewing Youtube and other sites with videos. :blink:

Running windows XP media centre ed.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for reading.

Edited by just thump it, 07 March 2011 - 06:32 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users