Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Antiirus Antispyware 2011

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Louc72

Louc72

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 AM

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:56 AM

Hi I have antivirus antispyware 2011 on my laptop. I've run Rkill and Malwarebytes 3 times and rebooted 3 times, but it's still there. Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be going wrong with these steps, and how to get this blimmin' thing off my lappie?

Thanks so much. I wish I had known this site existed sooner!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 river58

river58

• Banned Spammer
  • 75 posts
  •  

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:50 AM

ummm get eset nod32?

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,257 posts
  •  

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:11 AM

Hello, Please follow our Removal Guide here Antispyware 2011 .

Scroll down to Automated Removal Instructions for XP Internet Security, Vista Antimalware 2011, and Win 7 Antispyware 2011 using Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware paragraph/section.

After you completed that, post your scan log here and let us know how your system is. The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.

Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.

Louis

Edited by hamluis, 07 March 2011 - 11:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users