Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Are you a soccer fan AND a Comcast customer?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,707 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:56 AM

Posted 06 March 2011 - 04:43 PM

I love soccer and as you know, there is nothing better than a soccer in HD.
Comcast has Fox Soccer Channel, but it's delivered in standard definition.
Demands for getting FSC in HD have been floating over the net for quite some time, so I decided to start a small campaign on the subject at Comcast forum.
If you're a soccer fan and you're a Comcast customer, please voice your opinion at I want Fox Soccer Channel in HD!
Let's see, if Comcast cares.

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Marvz

Marvz

• Members
  • 116 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:56 PM

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:18 PM

Yeah, me too I am soccer fan. Actually we have a new soccer team in our country (Philippines) Team Azkals. Hopefully we could compete in world cup... :thumbsup:
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate, Processor: Phenom II X4 955, Mobo: ASUS M4A89GTD RAM: 8 Gb DDR3, Storage: 1 TB WD, GPU: ASUS ATI 4890 and Saphire 4890 in crossfire, Sound card: Asus Xonar D1, PSU: Cooler Master 750 w , Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users