Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

help my computer wont stop updating

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 justsimplyrhonda

justsimplyrhonda

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 PM

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:24 AM

When I turn my computer on it starts automatic updates then it will get finished and say its going to reboot for the updates to take effect ...then when it reboots it does it all over again ....how can I get it to Stop ...please help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 coles1mom

coles1mom

• Members
  • 212 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:39 PM

Posted 06 March 2011 - 09:29 AM

Hi justsimplyrhonda,

So far this is what I have found. Try tapping F8 at startup, and from the list of startup selections, select Safe Mode by using UP Arrow Key to go there > then hit Enter.

Try a System Restore once there, to pick a Restore Point before your problem..

Click Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore > pick a different time > Next > etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users