Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bleeping Computer is the best thing that has ever happened to my computer!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 plasticbaby

plasticbaby

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:47 AM

Posted 06 March 2011 - 02:21 AM

I've never even heard of this site until today but, EVERYONE should know of this site.

I was downloading some things on to my computer earlier this night and out of no where a 'program' called "System Tools" pops up and starts asking me to run scans, check for viruses, etc.. I, having a minimal knowledge on computer virus deleting, of COURSE just started googling, 'System Tool Removal.'

After about an hour of that I FINALLY stumbled upon bleepingcomputer.com, which SAVED my computers life.

The Spyware removal guide was by for the BEST and easiest guide to understand, considering of the other guides had me doing crazy things that i didn't even understand.

ALSO, a big plus for this site, is that it provides you with ACTUAL.. yes, ACTUAL programs that you can use, EFFECTIVLEY at that, to remove the spyware and do the dirty work for you.

But, i geuss what im trying to get across in this tale of an uneducated computer user is, bleepingcomputer.com was there, when no other site could help. While i was starting to think all hope was lost, bleepingcomputer.com came and saved the day!

I will def continue to use bleepingcomputer for now on for all my computer problems. :)

Edited by Andrew, 06 March 2011 - 03:20 AM.
Mod Edit: Moved From MRL to Comments - AA

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,260 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 AM

Posted 06 March 2011 - 03:20 AM

Thank you so much for your kind words! :woot:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users