Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Redirecting google Virus (Antimalware Doctor)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Chris321321

Chris321321

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 PM

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:15 PM

i am having some trouble with a Redirecting Virus everytime i go in regualar mode (not in safe mode)..i just got rid of some popups and fake pesky virus scanners (with malwarebytes and superanti spyware) it seemed to be working fine but when i go in google and now switched to yahoo i have some Redirecting to weird sites in things i didint want to go on... (the virus was called Antimalware Doctor for more information)..its so weird it only Redirects when i search on it but my hompage popsup like everyting alls good but when i search on my seachbar and then go to the site i want to go on.. it just starts to redirect to unknown and known sites..i can only search the internet in safe mode....but it dosent redirect when click my favorites to the sites which is strange...my computer seems to be running fine its just the pesky internet thingy

help would be very needed and appreciated

these are all the virus databases i used so far

adware both in...safe mode and regular
superantispyware..safe mode and regular
malwarebytes-safe mode and regular
avast-only in safe mode
trend micro-1 time in safe mode
tdsskiller both in regular mode and safe mode

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jake906

Jake906

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2011 - 11:47 PM

I am also experiencing these issues...was the redirect to a product page for "Stop-zilla"?

#3 Chris321321

Chris321321
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 06 March 2011 - 12:19 AM

hi jake906

i know right!!! its a pain!!! but u know what.... i think i remember seeing that!! but i can't call it but the page i do remember is Tazinga or something like that... i never really give it time to load i always close it ..and and also i remember things like bliknx and hollywire..things like that..i think its some kind of rookit or something

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users