Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

downloading issue

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dylanz Of Dylanz

Dylanz Of Dylanz

• Members
  • 171 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 PM

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:19 AM

im using a wireless modem (riger 108wl) provided by isp and it is connected to my pc and laptop.
whenever i download any file from either my pc or laptop,all users connected to the internet gets disconnected.the led lights are all normal without blinking.i cant connect to the internet but can ping a website using cmd.in order for the internet to be working again i must restart the modem or i must use a private ip.pcs without private ip still cant connect.what's wrong?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users