Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

STOP Error Is it a Virus??

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Captainzoo

Captainzoo

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:39 AM

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:51 AM

Hi,

I have an ASUS laptop which is about 2 years old. Recently (as of a month ago) it has suffered from a STOP error (0x00000124). I have tried to find out what the cause may be but there seems to be a large variety of causes for this error ranging from a virus to a hardware failure. It is doing it on a regular basis now and is becoming near impossible to use the laptop for anything.

I'm not sure wether this is the right area to ask for advice but I hope someone can help with either pointing me to some diagnosis software or the right forum to help with my problem.

Look forward to haering from you soon.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users