Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Thrust, Drag, Lift and Weight

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Baronpilot

Baronpilot

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 PM

Posted 04 March 2011 - 05:38 PM

Baronpilot is a 54 year old retired technology guy. B.S.E.E. and MBA from USC. ATP/Boeing 737 type rating. Learned to fly in Hawaii, so I'm the rare pilot who is more comfortable over water then over land. Why? Because in Hawaii, if you're over land, you're close to a mountain. If you're over water, you can't hit anything as long as you're over 500 feet altitude.

I entered college in 1974 when we were still programming with punchcards. Microsoft was just another fledgling operating system.

I speak DOS and don't freak out at the command prompt. I've built a home computer with Windows NT server operating system.

Have an HP Pentium 2.6 GHz E5300 with Vista, 6 GB, blah blah....Costco special (Always buy your computers at costco. You get to return it for 90 days, so for that first 90 days you get VIP support.)

Also have an HP laptop (thought with a 17" screen it's a pretty broad lap) This runs Windows 7.

I'm planning my summer trip to Milan.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users