Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Iso's And Nero 7.......

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RH Customs Computers

RH Customs Computers

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:21 PM

Posted 20 December 2005 - 10:53 PM

I have downloaded a few Linix Distros that are ISO's and I want to burn them with Nero 7 , but all I seem to get a coasters. What is the right way to burn the ISO's

RH

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,760 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:21 PM

Posted 20 December 2005 - 10:58 PM

Take a look there

http://www.linuxiso.org/viewdoc.php/neroburning.html

Be (Coaster) Safe

Da Bleeping Advisor, Animal

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  

Posted 20 December 2005 - 10:59 PM

Are you leaving them inside the folder you have downloaded them to. The files need to be outside of the folder on the cd so that the computer can see the .iso files.
If you are "drag and drop" the entire folder to Nero, your computer will not see the files on the cd. Only a non-bootable folder.
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#4 RH Customs Computers

RH Customs Computers
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 20 December 2005 - 11:47 PM

Well I tried doing what u said "animal" and it made another coaster. :thumbsup: Could you give a more detailed explenation.

RH

#5 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• BC Advisor
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:21 AM

Posted 21 December 2005 - 08:05 PM

You have to tell Nero you are burning an iso. Now if I only had my full copy of nero here I could tell you... arrgh! :thumbsup: I do remember using the link Animal gave you and it worked for me. I did go forth and google and found these site... Adjust their instructions to fit the iso you want to burn.

UBCD iso burn instructions

Hope this helps

Rigel

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users