Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Looking For A Good, Professional Screensaver Maker

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 robert77

robert77

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 AM

Posted 20 December 2005 - 09:55 PM

Hello all.

I'm planning to construct a free image (photo) screensaver to distribute to web surfers to promote my company (I restore antique photography). However, I'm having a tough time finding an app that will create what I'm trying for. Which is:

An image slideshow screensaver with good, *smooth* transitions. Most of the transition effects on apps I've sampled are choppy and frankly look like crap. I also would like to be able to brand the screensaver myself, i.e. not have logos or text from the software company stuck on there. Also would like to be able to customize the end-user settings options.

Essentially, all the screensaver-making apps I've tried out say they make "professional" screensavers but really the finished product looks like it was made at home. I don't need any fancy animation or interactivity, but it's gotta look nice!

I have already sampled Acme Screensaver Maker, plain old ScreensaverMaker, and Active Screensaver Maker. For various reasons, these did not do the job.

Any recs would be much appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users