Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

internet can't find sever or modem?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 aliboy66

aliboy66

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:54 AM

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:01 PM

Hi computers not been working right for about 3 weeks now one minute it works fine then no internet pages will display get message saying can't find server or modem my ip address is 192.168.1.2 then it changed to 169.254.29.233,but the internet was working because my kids can use their ipods and xbox live no problem did a avast scan nothing came up did a avast boot scan and i got this file c:\documents and setting\ayse mustafa\my documents\itunes setup.exe|>itunnes.msi error 42127(cabarchies is corrupted

File c:\documents and setting\my name application data\superantispyware.com\superantispyware\processlist.zip|>processlist.DB ERROR 4215(ZIP archive is corrupted

c:\D n set \my name\local setting\temporary internet files\content files 1E5\TC26fyep\connect from-7(1) infected by js agen t-jc(trj). it gave me a few option and i pressed to delete files does this mean anything?.Now i get a message from avast your avast registration will expire in 6 days i thought i had the free version when i check the virus chest i got 4 things in there
bv: auto run -G(wrm) got 2 of them and 1 js:down loader AHO(trj)and one that is blank not sure what to do my os is windows xp home

Edited by aliboy66, 02 March 2011 - 05:02 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users